"He needs..humanity!"

When Harry said they had to make a stop before going to question the families, Hermione was not expecting this.

It was a scene of sorts.

"We presume there is a reason you called us all, Harry?" George asked, having come amidst his busy schedule managing his weasleys' wizard wheezes shop with his wife.

"Let's have a tea before you start, Harry. Hermione looks shaken. Come dear, have a seat." Molly kindly offered, sitting beside her husband and Percy.

"Sorry, Molly. I just didn't expect you all here, that's all." Hermione managed.

"Are we going to a picnic, Harry?" Luna excitedly asked who held hands with her new husband Neville.

"Harry informed me there is something important that you both wanted to share and i invited them all over. Didn't you know?" Ginny Potter asked, casually placing her hand on her growing belly.

"Don't you think it's necessary, Hermione?" Harry asked her, walking to his wife and kissing her.

"I suppose Ron is here too?" Hermione huffed.

"I am here with tea and biscuits for everyone" Ron came smiling broadly and placed the food in the center table.

"Now, Harry why don't you do the honours since you handled everything without informing me?" She was glaring at him.

"Wellthen' he told them about all the incidents happened so far and everyone of them were speechless.

"That bugger!" George shook his head.

"Is there something we can do, Harry?" Molly offered.

"We may need help in keeping this information from other people. This is too risky to the ministry and to him right now. Sorry Hermione, I couldn't hide it from Ginny and I thought why not let our people know" Harry's tone was serious.

Hermione nodded her understanding.

"How are you planning to address his condition?" Neville asked, the topic sensitive for him since his parents were affected, but they are healing.

"Thank you, Neville. There is a question i need answered." She looked sternly at Ron.

"Don't look at me. You refused my idea yesterday!"

"What idea was it?" Harry looked from Hermione to Ron.

"Your brilliant healer friend suggested we subject Draco to artificial coma. He feels the brain needs rest."

"How dumb are you, Ron? Do you even realize what harm it will do?" Harry couldn't believe Ron had even passed his healer qualifying eexams.

"His body, external and internal is fully healed. If he gets the rest, his brain has a chance at recovery. This case is complicated, we may have to take risks. I agree there might be side effects...but.." Ron spoke as if it's a normal decision.

"Side effects? Are you even for real? His mind is already sleeping. Now at least his body is normal, put him to coma and we may have the biggest case in front of the entire ministry! Is this all a joke to you?" Harry was clearly exasperated.

"Will you both stop for once!!" Hermione shouted, placing her hands on her ears as if trying to block out what she is hearing.

She got up and walked towards where Harry and Ron are standing face to face.

"Are you even my friends? I am trying to save a person here! This is not a game. Why do you think i decided to hide him from the world? I can't let people abuse or humiliate him when he is not even conscious. I don't give a damn if we face the ministry or not, Harry. And Ron, I thought at least you will understand. What did you say? We must take risks?"

She paused, because her voice was croaky from shouting and crying at the same time. She composed herself.

"You know what, Ron? I am afraid. I am a wuss, i am not ready to take risks when it comes to him. He is just another patient to you, isn't he? You always wanted to know why I say you can't become the next Pomfrey, right? It's because she treats people, you treat cases. What Draco needs now is humanity, the most basic emotion of all men and women. You say it so casually! Subject him to coma!! You know how big it is? What if he never wakes up? Did you even think what Narcissa would feel it it happens? You know how many emotions crossed her face when she handed him over to me? You don't know, Ron. You never know" She placed her palms over face and broke down.

Noone, not even Molly dared to speak. Everything was still. Slowly but purposefully Neville walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulder. She looked up.

"Hermione, please don't cry. Do you trust me to help you in this?"

She sent a stern look in Ron and Harry's direction and nodded at Neville.