The Fight

"So what's the plan, people?" Ron asked, again.

"You have gone way too long without practice, mate. Listen carefully this time. Mark says Dennis is not at home. This is the ideal time to attack his allies. Once we subdue them, he will surely receive word and come at us full force." Draco said.

Draco and Hermione had come straight to Harry back at their hiding spot to observe Aberdeen's place. They took positions few feet away, protecting the place with charms much like in their 7th year.

"It will be one against many so we can hope to defeat him without much struggle." Hermione continued, seated beside Draco..

"Fine, but is he really that dangerous?" Marissa piped up.

"In case you forgot, my dear, there is 99.99% chance that he is the scary giant. Remember he attacked us back at the park? Draco moved for the very first time?" Mark reminded her, a slight impatience in his voice.

"Where could he have developed such powers anyway? Not like Hogwarts provides education in dark magic" Ron mentioned, munching a cookie.

"My strong hunch, in the forbidden section of our school library. Pretty much everything was in shambles after the war, he could have gotten some of it through various unknown channels. Many books were unaccounted for during the regular inventory." Hermione explained.

"Just like you to take inventory, even during these times." Draco winked.

"Shut up Draco!" She chided, but still blushed.

"Goodness, Malfoy! Don't distract her..we need all our minds intact!" Ron said, laughing.

"Draco, I think you should know. The day you got affected, Dennis was the one who attacked you with a cruciatus curse when you were out with your elf. We were able to find it out today" Harry said, still surveying the place.

"I guessed it pretty much. He wouldn't have risked coming to a muggle place if it wasn't to finish me." Draco agreed, passively.

"I am glad you are all right!" Hermione's eyes showed such adoration.

"And I am glad we can be done with this today so I can go back to doing something more important" he whispered, causing her to blush again.

"Guys! I think we can approach..they are settled down in their rooms, wands are a little far away. We'll have some headstart" Harry said, rising.

Everyone got ready with their wands and determined to win this asap.

As they expected, Dennis ' allies including Aberdeen were not expecting the attack. Draco took on 3 of the guys, tackling and sending body bind curses all over. The golden trio, as usual, were incredible in overpowering the opponents. Mark and Marissa fought together, their first big fight, with as much bravery as they could summon. After so many minutes, they were able to emerge successful.

But they were in for a huge shock. Right when they were about to get out of the house, a big whoosh of wind announced Dennis' arrival.

He brought Harry's daughter Lily and Ron's daughter Rose along with him, their hands and legs magically tied up.

They would have to think of something..and fast!