3. The Training and the cute Girl

Izuku pov~

As I woke up, the clock said it's currently 5am and it can't lie sooo "5 am huh.....okk I have to get ready-" As I got downstairs I had to made myself breakfast 'cause my mom's still sleeping, at this hour.

---At the beach---

As I ran I saw the small-might version, also known as Toshinori Yagi. I called him out as he turned in my direction.

"AL- TOSHI-SENSEI !! " " Ahh good morning Midoriya-shonen. It's a fine sunrise isn't it? Anyway, do you know why I called you to a beach, wich people use as a big dumpster ? "
"Good morning, Toshi!! The sunrise is really beautiful!! But.....I don't know why this beach. Actually I thought you wanted to train me ? ..... WAIT ... Did you call me here because you want me to clean this all..... Up ? "

" Ahhhh yes you're smart Midoriya-sho- "
" I-izuku it's only fair " I said with a little less nervous smile like normal because I already saw in Toshi a good friend and my mentor.
" Okay Izuku-shonen ,now I want you to take off you're T-Shirt "
" W-w-W-W-WHAAAT WHY ?!! "
" BECAUSE I SAID SO !!! And even when I see you have a well defined body under your shirt, I still want to be sure of it, that's all. "

Okay I hate personal pov's so now on everything is gonna be in
God's pov~

"O-okay-y" Our little cinnamon bodybuilder said nervous with rosy cheeks. As he took off his T-Shirt Toshinori was impressed that a young boy had this kind of body. But suddenly Izuku started looking at him threatened

 But suddenly Izuku started looking at him threatened

( A/N ignore the suit )

" I-i-i-izuku-s-shonen w-what is the m-m-meaning o-of this ?!!! " All Might said frightened at this look
" Ahhh s-s-sorry that happens sometimes.....I don't know....it's like a living running gag nothing bad. "
Izuku said a bit worried about the reaction his mentor had.

" Ahh it's o-ok so by the way you look......I think you can control about 25-30% of OFA and about the transfer you will inherit it when you cleaned all this and now I only need your body measurements and everything. Also where do you normally work out?"
" Ah ok, now I do some workout in the gunhead gym and that's always with my mom on Saturday and Sunday from 6 am to 9 am and from 11 am to 1
pm "

" And that every week since ? "
" Since I'm 4 years old "
" Ok that explains something now while I make a schedule for you ,you're taking this trash with every time using a new way over there to the truck "
" Okay Toshi-sensei "

2 months later

A

cute pink skinned girl with fluffy hair and skin toned horns on the head as well with black eyes walked by and saw the one cute and sexy boy with broccoli hair cleaning the beach while a fragile vvvvvvvvvvv HERE!!!?? "

" So you know one another ? " Asked Inko innocently.

E/C SO IM SORRY FOR A SMALL CHAPTER AND LATE BUT I WAS DISTRACTED LATELY AND COULDNT WRITE BUT I ALSO PLAYED MUCH XENOVERSE 2 AND GTA V SO ENJOY A DRAWING OF MINE

And yes there are from me....

Until next time and PLUUUSS ULTRAAAA