6. Acceptance in UA and first day at UA

The next week was boring for both Mina and Izuku as they only chatted a bit, they where both nervous about this ' thing ' that happened but they both wanted it to happen again.

' It is so boring.... Why did she done that ? Does she like me ?.... Maybe she only did it because she wanted to cheer me up...well were childhood friend aren't we ? But I want that to happen aga-'

His thoughts were cut short by an panting in the door standing Inko holding a letter, a letter from UA."I-IZUKU T-THE L-L-LETTER HE IS H-HERE !!!"
"O-OK t-thanks mom"

Izuku sat in his chair in front of his desk with the letter still closed laying on it.' Fuck it- wow Kacchan is really a bad influence...a shit idc I open it now' he pulled on both sides of the letter and ripped it apart and a disk projecting a hologram appeard on the table 'that must be the round I could feel in the letter... How can I turn it on ? ' he saw a button and pushed it

"I AM HERE AS A HOLOGRAM!!" " A-ALL MIGHT what are you doing there I thought it was a letter from UA !!?" "Ahhh I know you would ask that I am talking to you as the newest UA staff member and I will teaching at UA!!" "A-AH Ok...All-MIGHT IS TEACHING AT UA !!!?" "I'm indeed teaching at UA but why I couldn't contact you is because with great power comes a great amount of paperwork!!" ' Spiderman reference ' sweatdropped Izuku.

"Now- wait what ?" You could see a hand on the screen signaling him to go faster

" AHEM now you passed the theoretical part with flying colours and 100 points and some questions were uni level whatever you passed also the practical part with flying colours with also being the first place with 210 villian points but that's not all no hero school could ignore heroic acts as there was a hidden point system for heroic doing. Rescue points were not based on some robots there was a judge that gave point based on you're helpful acts." " That means I have even more points? " " You're right Young-Izuku you have topping 120 rescue points for rescue people from debris that falls down on people or from undodgable attacks from robots. But still not all." " HOW CAN THIS STILL NOT BE ALL ?!!" " You also made 4records also you have bonus points of 50 for sneaking into a room full of hero's and only one person even notice you because you sat next to him and you're the freshmen representative this year, you're first record is being in both test number one, you're second is having more villian points than me with 208 and you're 3 is having the most rescue points in history of UA you gained 210 villian, 100 rescue and 50 bonus points that's 360 points and that's the last record. NOW WELCOME TO YOURE HERO ACADEMY !!"

The hologram ended and Izuku was sitting there he could not believe what he heard he broke 4 records and is freshmen representative 'I HAVE TO TELL THIS MINZ AND KACCHAN !'

He made a group for this:

UA

Katsuki Bakugou: Why I'm in this shitty group ?!

Mina Ashido: Yeah why are we in this group that is called UA?

Izuku Midoriya: First of did you both passed and which place you were ranked ?

Mina Ashido: Wait I CHANGING NAMES 😁

Izuku Midoriya changed names to Small-Might

Katsuki Bakugou changed names to Explosion King

Mina Ashido changed names to Minz

Minz: Now we can go !

Small-Might: Okay now?

Explosion King: First nice name second I was ranked 2nd with 76 villian points and 20 rescue points with 96 in total.