16. Sports Festival Tournament 1Vs1

"Well, what did you want to talk about ? "

It was silent in Hallway D and Shoto deeply looked in the eyes of Izuku and probably thought about what to say......

After a minute of silence Izuku got a response. "Midoriya.......are you......some kind of All Mights secret love child ?"

Well that wasn't something Izuku would had expect as a question as he broke down in big laughter. "HAHAHSHAA-PFFFFF-HAHAJAHAZSRGKKKHUUuhhh....yo-you serious pff !! Heh......soo.....actual we have a kind of bond but it's because of my quirk. My quirk gives me the ability to

- Natural strengthen my muscles to an still not known max, but I have to train them. Means I can get stronger and stronger without limit

- I can use Ki the energy of life-only my own to make spheres that are destructive and I also can change the abilitys of it a bit. I also can power up with it.

- I can use it to fly around with it using it around my body

- My transformations are Ki-based. Also as far as I know there are 4 different and 2 immense strong versions but because my tail manifest or grew it means when I look at the full moon I transform into a 20 meter high monster that can destroy mountains. I must never look up at the sky at night.

- The Ultra Instinct part is not part of the mutation but it's an emitter (A/N Btw Aizawa could be able to erase it until he trained with Vegeta bc his thought of it being a quirk forced him to drop out of it)

All above are only possible because my quirk is a mutation type, in which my body uses Ki to make all this possible. Means Aizawa-sensei couldn't erase it even when he would try.

- But All Might is so interested in me because my stockpile power which is another part of my mutation quirk is hard to handle and I would break bones if I overuse it and All Might had a similar problem and that's why he has that liking to me "

After some more seconds of silence Shoto spoke up again " Your quirk is really the strongest I ever heard of probably stronger than All Mights....

That means I have even bigger reasons to beat you.....well....

Have you ever heard of quirk marriage?" Izukus head turned up to look at his a bit smaller classmate.

(A/N ik ik I'm lazy but this is a really boring even when emotional part of the story. Shotos past. If you want to write it down just tell me and I'll do it...)

Izuku trembled in anger after hearing all that. He thought how just a Hero" could do, well THIS !! He even went Super Saiyan!! He emitted electricity at some times but not his OFA effect it was from the Super Saiyan alone. The ground and walls cracked more and more and as heard a gasp he looked to his left to see Bakugou's hair and what did our angry smol cinnamon roll. Well...

He stomped his way over and every stomp created cracks in the ground. By now even Shoto was worried. As the last step was needed a voice called out-

"WOULD THE STUDENTS THAT GOT TO THE NEXT ROUND PLEASE COME BACK TO THE STAGE!!" It was the voice of Midnight through a speaker. Izuku turned back to the way he saw Bakugou but slowly began walking back and powered down. He only thought ' Was I lucky right now I could had been sent to jail for killing him !! '

Right Izuku you were lucky only you. Anyway, as everyone was now back Midnight showed the big screen with the fights everyone needed to first.

Uraraka Vs Bakugou (who shit his pans earlier)

Midoriya Vs Estarossa

Hitoshi Vs Ojiro (he didn't turned out)

Tetsutetsu Vs Kirishima