8. All Might's Class

A/N PLEASE READ THE E/C

The class of 1A will have a special-class with a special teacher the Number. 1 Hero All Might !! 'What kind of teacher will Toshinori be? Or better All Might I can't risk people know his real name ' thought our strong little Cinnamon bun. Should you think that only he is excited ? NO! ALL WERE EXCITED! The class was loud and they spoke about All Might being there Teacher it was rare indeed. Perfect on the bell ring they heard something "I AM HERE ! Walking trough the door like a normal person ! " The class erupted in cheers and disbelief even when they knew it would happen. "Its his silver age costume, kero." "It's me giving goosebumps " "WOW ! I still can't believe the number one hero is really teaching us!" And so on.

"OK! I AM TEACHING HERO EDUCATION CLASS! We will learn the basics of being a hero and today we have... BATTLE CLASS! " Said All Might while he put a card wit ' Battle class ' on it.

In that moment Izuku and Katsuki thought in sync 'BATTLE CLASS HELL YEAH / Battle class..'

"You all have sent costume designs to professional hero costume designers and you will be wearing them TODAY!" He pushed a button on a remote and cases numbered from 1-20 appeared out of the wall. "Now change into your costumes and get to the training area!" All Might said and walked out of the room but before he signaled Izuku to come with him so he got up and walked with his case to All Might outside of the room.

After they both turned a side way All Might spoke up "Izuku I know you already have a costume but I asked my costume designer to make one for you with your design with a hint of mine so if you want you can try it out" All Might secretly hoped he would try the costume out but knew he probably wanted to wear his own version of the costume.

"Thank you All Might I will try it on, but I would like to wear my own version first but I will wear it no problem!" Said the greenhead "Ok Young-Izuku but I think you should go change" "Oh! Right I will go!" Said Izuku and ran to the changing room.

After Everyone changed

"So now that everyone is here we can-" All Might wanted to start the lesson but got interrupted by someone yelling "WAIT!!! I'M COMING!!!" Izuku could be seen running to the room and wearing his Hero costume. 

"So now that we are all together we can get to the point-" Said All Might and began the detailed explanation of the game they will play, but Izuku and some others payed no attention to what All Might was saying. They were all staring at Izuku because of his costume.

But Izuku was staring at their costumes and examined them to see if they had any special gear on them or if their costumes WERE the special gear. Ochaco was the first to speak up but, All Might didn't notice and continued explaining the game. "Why is you're costume so 'bulky', it looks so impractical." "Oh! That's just to look AWESOME!" The OFA user said with a great deal of enthusiasm. "But I always thought- no I KNOW you're the function over form kind of person person" Mina answered in mere seconds because she knew it has to have a practical use.

"O-Ok you got me...it is really to look good but also if you see it a other way it's holding the costume together..." Said Izuku who really just wanted something cool on his costume.

"-and like that we will decide teams, who will fight against who. Is all clear now?" Like that All Might ended his explanation and looked to the class, only to get some 'Yes' and 'Crystal clear' as answers. He looked what the rest were doing but they talked and showed no attention to the teacher.

"Thank you Young-Izuku, now let me explain it AGAIN. You will divided into 2 teams Heros and Villians. The Villians have to protect a fake nuclear weapon and defeat the heros, while the heroes have to capture the villians or touch the bomb in the alloted time. The teams will chosen by lottery and the matchups will also be chosen by Lottery now let's do this!" All-Might explained less detailed then before and now the teams were known :