20. A Old man, Two deadly foes. What do you want more ?

Today was the day the class should go to their Agency's they choose.
For some examples:

Mina Ashido to Gine: The feinting Hero

Katsuki Bakugou to Best Jeanist

Eijiro Kirishima to Fourth kind

Ochaco Uraraka to Gunhead

Shoto Todoroki to Endavour

Izuku Midoriya to Gran Torino

At Endavour's Agency~

"Ohhh Shoto!! I'm pleased that you are here !!! While I'm dissapointed that the green mob of hairs didn't come.........anyway, Shoto!! Be sure to bring your rival with you, next time !!"

"He's not my rival.....hes my......friend.." "WHATEVER JUST BRING HIM!!!"

Back at the Trainstation brought to you by Coca Co- NOO NO NONONONONO ...NO!!! I AINT GETTING ANY MONEY AT ALL FOR THIS!! SO CUT IT OUT WILL YA !?

Hope you enjoy the story a bit longer~

"So, now the train to Hosu should arrive in 10 minutes, Izuku, Iida and Mina will go with that one, the rest needs to go with the one over there, we have still some time so get over there..." ' Im not getting paid enough for this shit....'

Bakugou and Ochaco looked at each other as Bakugou was the only person who needs to take another train.

(A/N they're not getting together, just getting good friends)

"Well then....see you soon-" said boom boom man as he quickly walked away. But Round face didn't gave a damn " YOU TOO!!!!" "SHES RIGHT BOOM BOOM MAN!! TILL NEXT TIME!!!" Screamed Izuku back at him too. He just gave him his middle finger, soooo yeah.

"Well then........Iida, are you ok? We need to go we only have 5 minutes till the train is gone. "You....you are right....sorry to worry you...." He awnsered as he gave an assuring smile.

'He definitely has a problemjhnng ....'

" Iida look if there is any problem or something concern's you, just tell me- us, what the problem is, so we can help you. We are friends after all...." said Izuku smiling softly. " Yeah thank you, I don't want to worry you all. If there is any problem, you guys are the first to know." Iida said with a smile "Goodbye!" Said Iida turning around his smile fading as he grew a serious enraged expression.

Izuku and his friends looked worried but said they goodbye's to each other as Izuku and Mina followed the engine quirk user into the train. They sadly had completely different wagon numbers so they didn't sat next to each other. But held contact through text, only Iida never awnsered.

As they were 2 stations before Hosu Izuku needed to get out. At Hosu, Iida and one later Mina.

Izuku texted Mina a sweet little message.

-I know I lost and I got hurt at the Festival, but I promise you I will never let anyone win again over me like that, never should I lose, and never slumb on my training and also save everyone!! That's all my motivation, just so you don't need to worry about me.❤️👽

-AWWWWWW THATS SO CUUUUTEE!!! Okay!! But you will never worry me again or I'm gonna kick your fucking ass while still in Hospital !!❤️😁

-Alright Sweetheart😅🙂💜