10. Monster Vs Symbol of Peace

Now it was a fight between two powerhouses of an even higher level. All Might got into a fighting stances like the from Goku but both hands were fists. There stared each other deep in the eyes and suddenly there were both gone and could be seen downstairs fighting in a devistating combat.

All Might punched threw the shoulder of Nomu but he just grapped his forearm and threw All Might deep into the ground. The Nomu was now healed and jumped into the crater deepin it. But All Might was behind the Nomu and punched him again with an Detroit Smash but nothing happened.

Tomura Shigaraki grinned like a madman "SEE!! YOU CANT BEAT HIM !! NOMU HAS SCHOCK ABSORBTION, SUPER STRENGTH AND HYPER REGENERATION!!! The only way to beat him is to cut his flesh but I doubt he will let you do that and won't be healing !!" " THANK YOU IF ITS THAT CASE I JUST NEED TO SMASH HIM TO MUSH!!!"

All Might grapped Nomu and German suplexed him. A explosion cloud was occurring. " WOW He made a explosion with an suplex !! All Might really is something else !!"

But as there were celebrating the smoke cleared and there was All Might with Nomu still holding and him threw a portal of Kurogiri grapping All Lights rips and clawing his left hand into his injury. "Normally I wouldn't do this because if I close the gate right now I would have organs and blood in me but if it's to kill the symbol of peace I'm willing to do it !" Said Kurogiri slowly closing the portal around All Might.

' SHIIIIT If I'm not coming out of there I doesn't look good for me !!! ' All Might thought desperate to come free. He tried to come free and punched Nomus hand and grapped them to let him free. Seconds before All Might got crushed Ice began to cover Nomus left bodyside and arm not touching All Might.

You could see Todoroki standing there using his ice-side. Bakugou too jumped in and even Kirishima even when he was too late and had a bad timing. ' Because of the ice he loosened his grip of me....thank you young Todoroki!! ' All might could free him and stood tall again clutching his side which blooded because of his injury.

" Thanks Kids but Izuku did already enough but if you wouldn't be here I would probably died but that's past me now get back I will handle this sucker from now on !!" All Might said and had his hold on the wounded Nomu who was still frozen. The kids got safe back and hoped that All Might will beat that fucker.

" Now how about a second dance ?!" The OFA holder asked and rushed the now healed Nomu and punched him so hard it blew everyone away and Kurogiri couldn't use his tricks anymore. "I-I can't reach him!!?"

He punched the Nomu with incredible force and power the Nomu flew into the air and All Might jumped right after him. Catching his arm and twisting it and throwing him into the ground Jumping down on his head sliding across the ground.

But the Nomu wasn't finished he bit All Might in the leg and threw him into a wall. All Might knew he couldn't hold his form much longer and didn't knew what to do.

Meanwhile upstairs~

Izuku wakes up and first couldn't understand what's happening but then he saw All Might in a wall. All there were scared shitless. "I-....I need t-to tell A-All Might....something " Izuku stuttered and Mina noticed that he was awake and was concerned about her childhood friend.

"Hey, Hey take it easy would you?! You just woke up and you're hurt terrible !" But Izuku couldn't move either way so his determination to tell All Might the trick to beat this thing and his heroic attidute made him able to learn a new "technic" Telepathic threw hearts.

He spoke directly to All Mights heart ' ALL MIGHT HERE ME OUT ' ' IZUKU ? How are you doing that ?! ' ' Even I don't know it but I have to tell you something ' ' Make it quick ' ' The Nomu has a major weakness he has some sort of core in his chest that's holding his power. I was able to crack the core and slowing the Nomu but I think the core is slowly repairing itself so you don't have much time until he gets back to maximum power. So do it for all and give this Monster a Smash he will not survive! '