17

*Volume 2 Episode 1

Y/n POV

Penny is grounded by Professor Ironwood.We are now sitting in our dorm room.I was bored so I decided to go to Vale to buy some books or comics.

Y/n:I'm heading out in Vale.Do you guys want anything?

Azy:Some Ice cream would be nice.

Penny:I want try one as well.

Ciel:Agreed.

Y/n:See you guys later.

I left the dorm room

As I was walking down the hallway.I saw sun with some blue haired guy.

Y/n:Hey Sun.Over here.'I signal my hand here.'

Sun:Hey Y/n.This is my buddy Neptune.

Neptune:Sup.

Sun:Neptune this is Y/n the guy who almost beats Roman.

Neptune:Cool.Nice to meet you Y/n.

Y/n:Nice to meet you too.

We shaked hands.

Y/n:So where you guys going?

Sun:Cafeteria.I want Neptune to meet Team RWBY.They're cool right.

Y/n:Very cool.

We then started heading to the Cafeteria.While we were walking Me and Sun talked about what exactly happened in the Docks.

Neptune:Man, that's harsh.

Sun:So then we were fighting side by side.and she was super fast.And I threw a banana at a guy.

Y/n:A Banana Peel.

Sun:What Y/n said.Which sounds gross.But it was awesome.

Neptune:Nice

Sun:And the best part is she's a Faunus!

I covered Sun's mouth with my hand.

Y/n:It's a secret Sun!Keep quiet.

Sun:Yup a secret.

Neptune:Got it.

Sun:And not a"I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back"secret!I'm talking secret secret!

I gave Sun a questioned look

Y/n:What?

Neptune:Woah,chill out man, okay? I got it.I got it

Sun:You better.

Y/n:When you tell anyone else that Blake is a Faunus.I'll brake your legs.

Neptune thought Y/n was joking.

Neptune:Haha.Don't worry I won't tell anyone.

Y/n:I'm serious.

Sun:I just don't wanna screw this up,ya know.The people here are the coolest!No offence to you guys.

Y/n:No problem.

Neptune:None taken.

Sun:Okay.They're just in here.I'm really excited for you to meet them.So be cool okay? You're gonna be cool,right?

Neptune:Dude.

Y/n:Yup he's cool enough to meet them.

Sun:Good point.

When we entered the cafeteria many students ran outside,and they yell."Food Fight!."

I then saw Team RWBY and Team JNPR Food Fighting.I then put my hand in Sun's shoulder.

Y/n:Uhh.... Sun tell them I said Hi.I'm going to Vale.This is too weird for me to handle.

Sun:Sure....Good luck.

We then Fist bump.Sun and Neptune watched them Food fight.I went to Vale and bought a Neopolitan Ice cream then I saw a girl.