52

Ruby POV

Everyone is asleep. I sneeked outside the kingdom and head to the Mountain.

???:Were are you going?

I was caught by...... Penny.

Ruby:Penny I...

Penny:Are you going to the mountain?

Ruby:How did you know?

Penny gave me a "Really" look.

Ruby:Is it really that obvious?

Penny:Yes. I need to stop you but I want to join you instead.

I smiled and we went out in the kingdom. The place is a desert. We heard someone beside or behind the gates.

Ruby:Show yourself.

It's Sally.

Penny:Sally?

Sally:I-I can't sleep. I miss Y/n.

She is starting to cry.

Penny:Were going to a mountain, do you want to join us?

Sally:Uhuh *Nods.

Penny carried Sally and we went to the Mountain. Were lucky that there's no Grimm to be seen. We went to the Mountain we can't find clues or anything.

Sally:What's that?

She points at the giant hole. It's very dark you can't see anything down there. An earthquake occured and we fall to the hole. We land safely on a bed of golden flowers. Sally smiles.

Sally:Again! Again! Again!

Me and Penny just laughs by the cuteness of Sally. The room is very dark we can't see anything. Luckily Penny have flashlights in her eyes.

As we walked we saw a Goat Fauna. He have horns, he is a Teenager like us.

???:Wow! Howdy! Haven't seen a new face in a long time. Tell me are you from the surface?

Ruby:Uhh. Yes?

???:Wow. Few years ago. Our friends fell from the surface t-

Ruby:WAIT!DOTHEYLOOKLIKEMEBUTALITTLEOLDER?!DOESSHEHAVESILVEREYESLIKEME?!PLEASE!?TELLME!

*Translation:Wait! Do they look like me but a little older?! Does she have silver eyes like me!? Please! Tell me!

Penny pulled me.

Penny:Calm down Ruby.

???:Thank you. Sorry, I didn't understand any of that. Was that english?

I am embarrassed at my outburst and Penny is making fun of me.

???:Oh! I haven't introduced myself. I am Asriel Dreemur. A guardian at the ruins. I welcome you to the Underground.

Ruby:I'm Ruby Rose.

Penny:Penny Polendina and this is Sally she's very shy.

Sally:H-Hello.

Asriel:It's not safe here Grimms roam here sometimes, come with me, you must meet my two Sisters.

Ruby:How long have guys been trapped here?

Asriel:A very very long time. A time when our ancestors uses magic. We hid here because a crazy woman named Salem.

Ruby:Wait you knew Salem?

Asriel:No our ancestors did.

Ruby:Oh.

Asriel:she wanted to fight the Gods. But our ancestors begged The God of Light to spare us. He put us in here and we developed and learned to live here it's boring here most of the time. He forgot us.

Ruby:How old are you?

Asriel:19. Why?

Ruby:Nothing.

I wasn't paying attention most of it. I thought they're a thousand or a million years old or something.

We went to the ruins. He guided us to his home. He disabled the traps and the puzzles.

???:Hey Azzy, where did you put the chocolates.......

Asriel:H-Hey Chara.....

.
.
.

Chara:Uh...Hey.

She went to her room and locked herself inside. Then Asriel's other Sister greeted us.

-_-

???:Nope.

She did the same as well.

*Change Chara's clothes like frisk but green and yellow

Asriel:Sorry their very Socially Awkward to new people.

Ruby:I can relate.

Asriel:Are you three Hungry?

Our stomachs' growl

Asriel:So would you guys like Pie? My Mother thought me this recipe.

We all agreed.