69(Finale)

Y/n POV

While we travel to the Domain of Light, Sally started calling me Papa and Penny Mama. Were happy that she called us her Parents, we adopted her. Mom is happy for us. Were sad that Dad is gone, Mom is carrying Dad's Weapon.

We went to the Domain of Light.  There's a Giant dead tree with drained water source. It's abandoned. Were gathered here to summon the Gods.

Ozma:Are you ready?

Salem:Yes. I guess it's time to end this. Once and for all.

They all gathered the Four Relics and a Giant Beem of Light appeared on the sky. A powerful wind pushed us.

(Timeskip)

After few minutes we saw the God of Darkness, we didn't saw the God of Light.

God of Darkness:Ah! Salem here to attack me once again? With your pathetic army?

Salem:No.

Ozma:That's not why we gathered here. Were here to apologize.

Salem:I'm sorry, I turned the people against you. Please remove our curse.

Darkness:Hmm.... My Brother will be late. I'll just tell him, you all tried to attack me.

Salem:What?! No, we change. Please forgive us.

Darkness:Too late.

The God of Darkness snapped his finger. Suddenly everyone suddenly turned to dust.

*Avengers:Infinity War.

Roman:Neo!

Sally:Papa, I don't feel so good.

Y/n:Sally, just hang in there.

Sally turned into Dust. Along with everyone else. All people in Remnant turned into Dust. Except us, Me, Penny, Roman, Elizabeth, and Michael. We weren't affected because were not Human/Faunus. The God didn't created us.

Darkness:Hmmm....

He snapped his finger again. It didn't do anything.

Salem:W-What have you done?! They didn't do anything wrong?!

The God of Darkness kicked Salem knocking her back a few feet. Salem is holding her injury. I aimed my Hand on the God and shot a laser beem at him. He wasn't affected it only slip through. He looked at us.

Y/n:BRING THEM BACK!

Darkness:Why aren't yo-

Penny shot a lot of Swords and missiles at him. It didn't do anything. Roman shot a lot at him.

Darkness:I didn't feel a thing.

Elizabeth threw a rock at him, and it actually hits him. He's angered. I found a plan.

Y/n:Elizabeth! Use your semblance on us.

Elizabeth:Okay.

She used her semblance on us, and were able to attack the God of Darkness.

Heres the Headstart:

End at 1:33

Were all badly damaged and, his on his knees, the God Of Darkness. Our weapons are heavily damage. Roman's Arm got removed, he can't fight anymore. Me and Penny, our weapons is still working a little.