65

*People who will not join the war.

-Plushtrap
-Michael
-Elizabeth
-Sally

Y/n POV

I used the Relic of Choice to ask for help. We can't win this one were out numbered.

Y/n:Hello, if you can hear this we need all of your help. We are under attack at Beacon Academy. We can't escape this one. We will be fighting all the Grimms in Remnant. We can all end this, we just need your help. Were not forcing you or anything this is your choice. Here they come we'll be waiting for your help.

I removed the Relic of Choice.

Y/n:Michael, Elizabeth, and Plushtrap. I want you three to protect Sally.

They nodded and they hid at Team RWBY's room. I also gave the relic to them. We gather all here to discuss.

Y/n:What's the plan?

Ruby:Not Dying?

Y/n:That's a Great plan! Okay what's the strategy?

We discussed our strategy. Maria and Oscar will use the Airship to destroy all flying Grimms, they're with Qrow and Ren. Ren will use his semblance so the airship will have comouflage. Qrow so he can change into a bird.

Team RWBY will be the last defense. They will use their maiden powers to defend the Relic.

While the rest of us while try to hold them out. The first wave is near we prepared.

My first encounter is a death stalker. It has four pinchers and two stingers they got stronger. The death stalker tried to sting me and attacked me. I kept dodging it's multiple attacks.

I used my Silver Eye to freeze it. I used my Crimson Eye to buff myself, and I smashed it's head, it turns into dust. An Ursai attacked me I blocked it. It knocks me back.

The Ursai have more spikes, larger claws and it's bigger. I jumped and did a spin attack on it. I hit it's head multiple times. I successfully cuts head off. It turns into dust.

A group of Beowolves came rushing on me. They're more faster, stronger and bigger. I used my Silver Eyes to freeze them in a short time.

Then I ran slicing each one of it. They all turned into dust. I saw more Grimms approaching. I prepared myself.

Penny POV

10 Beowolves approached me. I connected all of my swords and charged my power. I blast all of it. They all turn into dust. Then a Giant Grimm.

*T-Rex.

The Grimm tried to eat me. I can't connect my sword and blast it. It kept distracting me. I tripped over something and it is about to eat me.

Something smacked it. It's Nora. She smashed her weapon. It roared.

Nora:If anyone is going to eat. It should only be me, and it better be Pancakes.

Penny:Thank you, Nora.

Nora:You better buy me some Pancakes when all of this over.

I smiled and agreed. Me and Nora team up and fought it. Nora breaks it's head and I combined all my swords and fired it. It turns into dust.

A few Beowolves tried to attack us. I block their attacks by making a shield with my swords. Then Nora smash all of them with her weapon. They all turn into dust.

More Grimms approached us. There's no end to them. We just need to hold them off until reinforcements arrive.

Penny:We just need to hold them off.

Nora:I hope they arrive soon.

We are in the Endgame now.

*Avengers:Infinity War.