53

Ruby POV

We were about to eat the Pie that Asriel made but we saw his Sisters peeking on the corner. We invited them to Join Us For A Bite

*JT MUSIC/CINEMA.

We ate, this is the best Pie that we have ever ate.

Ruby:This is so good. By the way, who fell here years ago?

Asriel:Well two of them, their Gretchen Rainart she's working at the library at Snowdin and Doctor Summer Rose, she's at Hotland with Alphy's, she lost her memories when she fell from the surface.

Frisk:Are you related to Doctor Summer?

Ruby:Summer Rose....... Is my Mother.

Asriel:Oh! I didn't notice you had the same surname with Doctor Summer. She helps a lot of people here in the underground. Oh! I just notice you look like her but younger.

Ruby:Is there an exit here?

Asriel:I'm afraid not. We are trapped here forever with a magical barrier guarding our freedom. We don't know how to remove it.

Chara seems a little angry

Chara:Why do you want to go back at the Surface it's much better here!

Frisk:Chara....

Chara:Sorry...I'll be at Snowdin if you need me.

She went down stairs and Frisk follows.

Asriel:I'm sorry she hates the surface.

Ruby:Why?

Asriel:Well. Were not related by blood. They're adopted. Two babies fell from that hole. Frisk didn't make it a big deal and Chara however felt abandoned by their Parents there. She felt that their parents didn't want them. Imagine if they're isn't a bed of golden flowers there.

Penny:Now I feel bad for her.

Asriel:Don't worry she's trying to foget it.... Oh! You'll love Sans and Papyrus. Sans loves making Puns and Papyrus is awesome.

Ruby:Why Puns? Anything but that.

Penny:What's a Pun?

Asriel explained it to her. And we went down to the Basement and we saw the door.

Asriel:Well Snowdin is straight ahead. I have to guard the ruins. Well nice meeting you three.

Ruby:How can we get to Hotland?

Asriel:Ask Frisk or Chara for help there probably hanging around with Sans or Papyrus.

He left.

Asriel:By the way tell Sans and Papyrus I said, Hi.

We went outside it's a little cold.

Ruby:Why does it snow down here?

We walked to snowdin. We saw a tough looking branch, it's too heavy to pick up.

Penny:Do you get the feeling, like were being watched?

Ruby:Yeah.

Penny:Stay close to me Sally.

Sally:Okay.

We walked. Then the branch broke suddenly.

Penny:What was that?

Ruby:Let's just get to Snowdin.

*WARMing cringey Puns ahead.

We walked and we saw the Bridge we heard footsteps behind us. We were too freaked out to move a muscle.

???:Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand.

We turned around and tried to punch. He is reaching for his hand and Penny shooked it.

*Fart noises.

???:heheh... The old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It's always funny, anyways you're new here right? That's hilarious.

Ruby:Who are you?

???:I'm Sans. Hey, you look like Doctor Summer. Are you related to her?

Ruby:Yes, I'm her Daughter, Ruby Rose.

Penny:Penny Polendina and this is Sally.

Sally:H-Hello.

Sans:Let's get inside, you have to meet Papyrus.

We entered at the weird looking Gate. We saw Frisk and Chara at the, Guard Shed?

Chara:You fell for the whoopee cushion in the hand trick did you?

Ruby:Yeah.

Frisk:It's always PUNny.

Ruby:Can you get us to Hotland?

Frisk:Sure but you have to meet Papyrus first. He's so cool.

Then we saw a tall guy. I'm guessing that's San's Brother Papyrus.

Sans:Sup, bro?

Papyrus:YOU KNOW WHAT SUP BROTHER! IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T RECALIBRATED YOUR PUZZLES!

*This is how they look.

*Sans

*Papyrus

*Papyrus

*I will change most of their dialogues

*I will change most of their dialogues. I mean most, I mean all of it.