54

Ruby POV

Papyrus:OH! WE HAVE NEW FRIENDS. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE MADE NEW ONES. EHEM. I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WELCOMES YOU THREE. COME YOU MUST SEE OUR GLORIOUS PUZZLES.

Sans:Yeah, it's been a long time since we meet a new PURson.

Papyrus:DON'T MIND MY BROTHER. HE LOVES MAKING PUNS.

Sans:Yeah, I make ton of Puns, a skeleTON of puns.

Papyrus:SANS YOU'RE ANNOYING OUR NEW FRIENDS.

Penny:It's alright I find his puns very. . . HUMERUS.

.

.

.

Papyrus:SANS LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU BROKE THEM WITH YOUR PUNS.

Sans:That's COLD.

Frisk:ICE one.

Ruby:Penny why?

We did Papyrus' and Sans' Puzzles it's very easy. We reached Snowdin and we saw the sign "WELCOME TO SNOWDIN". We looked around here. there are only few people here. We went to the library and we saw Gretchen Rainart.

Gretchen:H-Hi. You're new here right?

*Make it a little older

Ruby:Hello. Are you Hazel's Sister?

Gretchen:Yes, who are you and how do you know my Brother?

I had a worried look. We told her that her Brother became a bad person because of her disappearance.

Gretchen:That's.... Teribble. He's a good person I know it.

Ruby:Yes he is, but he hold a grudge to Ozpin and he always tried to kill him.

Gretchen:Oh My! Does my disappearance did that to him?

Ruby:Yes. We were told that you're dead.

We talked, she told us that were trapped here we can't get out. We should start living here she said. I just want to see my Mother first before anything else.

Gretchen:Thanks..........for the news..... I'll be here if you need me.......

Ruby:O-Okay.

We went outside and we went to Sans' and Papyrus' house. Papyrus made us spaghetti. While were eating they made puns. We saw Sans' pet rock. Sans asked us if Papyrus is cool. We said he's coolest.

They told us they're Father(Gaster) is working at the Core. He almost fell but my Mother saved him.

It's nice staying here but we have to go now. We said goodbyes to them and we head out Frisk and Chara escorted us. And we saw Sans at the Guard post.

Ruby:How did get there before us?

Sans:A shortcut. I would love to invite you TREE at Grillby's but it's pretty crowded TWOday. Maybe ONE day we'll go there.

Penny laughs and Frisk high fives Sans. Me and Chara just groans. Sally doesn't know how to feel about puns yet. I hope she doesn't get influenced by it.

(Get influenced?)

Yes.

Or.

No.

Papyrus POV

Papyrus:H-HI, UNDYNE! I'M HERE WITH MY DAILY REPORT. WE HAVE NEW F-FRIENDS HERE IN THE UNDERGROUND. THERE WITH FRISK AND CHARA AND THERE ON THEIR WAY TO HOTLAND.

Ruby POV

We walked and we saw Sans again. He's standing there with a telescope.

Sans:I'm thinkin-

Ruby:How did you get here before us?

Sans:Like I said, shortcut. Anyway I'm thinking about getting into the telescope business.

Ruby:That's great.

Sans:It's normally 50,000G to use this premium telescope.

Ruby:That's so expen-

Sans:But, since I know you, you can use it for free.

Ruby:Really?

He nodded. I looked at the telescope all I can see is red. I stopped looking.

Ruby:I can't see anything there.

Sans:Huh? You aren't satisfied? Don't worry. I'll give you a full refund.

He winks his eye and everyone started laughing at me. Luckily one of them has a mirror, I looked at myself, there's something on my eye. I got mad at him when I look at him his gone. We continued walking.