66

I will not add some POV to other characters. I want to finish book already.

Neo POV

I am with my Brother and were taking down a lot of Grimms. I saw a Grimm that spits Fireballs I blocked all of it with my umbrella. Roman fired his Cannon killing the Grimm.

*Don't know if I said this already, Roman's weapon is his hand that turns into a cannon, like megaman.

More incoming Grimms approached us, we got seperated. I pulled out my blade and started using my semblance. A Grimm tried to attack me, I used my semblance to get it off guard. I cut off it's head, turning it to dust.

A Grimm attacked me from behind, I didn't saw it sooner. It tackled me to the ground. It's on top of me. It's about to eat me. I closed my eyes.

Roman:NEO!

Roman fired his cannon killing it. It turned into dust. Roman was caught off guard a Grimm bites his Shoulder.

Roman:Argh!

Neo:Roman!

Roman aimed his cannon at the Grimm and fired it. Turning it to dust. It tore Roman's skin revealing some robotic parts.

Roman:I'm alright. Just keep fighting.

I nodded and followed his instructions. We killed a lot of Grimms, they keep coming there's no end to them. We retreated to the high grounds at the rootop of the buildings.

*Star wars

We rested for a little while. Then the Grimms started to climb up the buildings, we defended ourselves. A giant Nevermore is about to eat Roman.

Neo:ROMAN!

Roman POV

Neo:ROMAN!

She pointed my back, I remembered that look. I smirk and turned around shooting the Nevermore. Killing it and turned it into dust.

Roman:I'm not making the same mistake twice.

Neo sigh in relief and we returned to fighting. Hazel and his Sister joined us and we hold them off.

Qrow POV

I turned into a bird and we all killed the Grimms in the sky. There were a lot of them. I turned into my Human form and jumped onto the Nevermore's back and slashed it a multiple times.

Then I turned into my Bird form and approached some Grimms. I changed to human and slashed the head of the Grimm. I saw a Nevermore charging at me and tried to eat me but I turned into a Bird. I manage to dodge it.

I changed to my Human form and shot it. Then I changed my weapon into a Scythe. I spin around falling to the ground and killing a lot of Grimm vertically. I was near to the ground I changed back to my Bird form.

We continued fighting then on. A group of Grimms approached me, I fallback. The Airship fired it's missiles at the Grimms killing them.

Mercury POV

Mercury:So are you ready?

Emerald:No.

Mercury:So am I.

The Grimms approach. I jumped on a head of a Grimm. Once I landed on top of it. I fired my foot killing it and did a little backflip upon landing.

Emerald:Showoff.

I just shrug. I ducked a Grimm tried to attack me. I swiped my feet on it. It falls to the ground. I jumped to it's chest and fired it. I killed it, it turns into dust.

I looked at Emerald she's doing a good job. A Grimm tried to attack her from behind. I shot at it stunning it. Emerald turns around and sliced it.

Emerald:Thanks.

Mercury:You owe me one.

Emerald pointed her gun on me, I ducked, she shoot a Grimm. I kicked it's jaw and shot it.

Emerald:Now were even.

Mercury:Fair enough.

More Grimms approach. We fought them.

Summer POV

I am proud of my son he killed a lot of Grimms. He's preparing for another wave, I think I want to show off a little bit. I put my hand on his shoulder.

Summer:Let Mommy take care to them.

Y/n:But Mo-

Summer:No buts. Now watch and learn how Mommy deals with them.

*Her semblance, just increases her speed and agility.

I prepared myself. I cracked my Knuckles and my Neck and sprinted to the Grimms. I trpped over something and fall down.

The Author facepalm and shaked his head sideways.

I sprinted to the Grimms

I sprinted to the Grimms. I leaned over and put my hands behind my back.

*Naruto.

I saw the Grimm ready to attack me. As I got near, the Grimms attacked. I jumped back and did a front flip. I smashed it's head with my Foot. Few Grimms were about to attack me, I used my Silver eyes they evaporated to thin air.

A Nevermore shoots me with few of it's feathers. I took a deep breath and waited for it's Feather. The Feather was about to hit me, but I grabbed it with my hands. I looked at the Nevermore and aimed it. I threw it hitting it's feather.

The Nevermore falls down in a great height, I'm sure it's dead now.

Y/n:Mom! Look out!

I turned around and saw a Giant Grimm I used my Silver eyes to freeze it. Y/n used his semblance and teleports at the top of it and used his weapon and crushed it.

Summer:Thank you, Sweety.

Y/n:No problem, Mom.