3.5

(A/n:I just went to another country.I have returned home.I am very tired.I just want to rest.All of my works will be delayed.

(A/n:Sorry.I am a little dumb and tired,Sorry if the chapter is trash again)

(A/n:Yup I also noticed this part was short I extended and give a preview of Qrow's POV in the past and maybe a clue of Summer's death? or disappearance?)

The next day after the incident.

Qrow POV

I woke up on the side of a tree.My head hurts.I was trying to remember what happened last night.

I suddenly remembered what happened last night.I rushed inside the house.hoping that was just a dream.When I entered everyone is silent.

Summer walked to me and hugged me.It wasn't a dream.Tears started to ran down my eyes.

Qrow:Y/n is really gone...

Summer:We miss him.

Qrow:I could have done more for him *Sobs. I should have been a better Father to him *Sobs. I wish that I was the one who died not him.

Summer slapped me.She began to cry.I hold the part where she slapped me.

Summer:Qrow Branwen! Do you have any idea what you are saying?!

Qrow:Summer.....

Tears ran down on her cheeks.

Summer:Do you think saying that will make us feel any better!?

Qrow:I'm sorry......I just want our son back.

(Timeskip)

Were at the edge of Patch.We are saying our goodbye's to Y/n.Someone showed up it's Ironwood.I punched him in the face.My family held me back.

Qrow:This is all your fault!

Tai:Qrow! calm down!

Ironwood:Qrow it was an accident.I didn't do anything.

Qrow:That's the point! you didn't do anything to stop it.Now Y/n is....gone.It's all because of your damn restaurant.

Summer:Qrow!

Ironwood:Qrow you think you're the only one who is suffering? look around you.

I looked at them they're crying.They don't want to see this side of me.I calmed down.All i can say to them is.

Qrow:I'm....sorry....

I ran far away until they can't see me.I turned into a bird and went to a nearby bar and got drunk.

(Timeskip)

Ozpin POV

Gretchen Rainart and her team is missing.They should be back by now I already sent many huntsmans and huntresses but none of them had returned.

I decided to call Summer Rose for help.

Summer:hey Oz what's up?

Ozpin:We need you to go to a secret mission Summer visit
me at Beacon I'll fill you in the details.

(Timeskip)

Qrow POV

???:Qrow!

Qrow:Wha?

It's Tai he woke me up.I am at a pile of garbage in a alley.Tai seems to be sad.

Qrow:Hey Tai why the long face?

(A/n:Too tired to make a reaction and stuff so yeah.)

(Timeskip)

I was a teacher at Signal so I can keep an eye out for Ruby and teach her some moves about Scythe wielding.I quit when Ruby entered Beacon.

I still think that it's all my fault.I can't stop thinking about it.I blame myself for Y/n's and Summer's death.I miss them.

*Maybe the real reason why the Author was out for long.

A/n POV

A/n:Okay that's the end of the chapter.

Narrator:Uhmm. Sir? We have a tiny problem.

A/n:What is it?

Narator:Somebody accidentally ate a tuna sandwhich for Blake and that was not me hahahhaha.....Maybe it was me.

A/n:What?!
๏_๏

Narrator:Weeeeee ran out of Pancakes.

A/n:WHAT!?
(。ŏ_ŏ)

Narator:And some cookies....

A/n:WHAT!?
⊙_⊙

Narator:Also Nora accidentally....... cuts a piece of hair of Yang while raging.

A/n:WHAT?!
Σ(O_O;)

Narator:We also ran out of Neopolitan Ice Cream.

A/n:Were Screwed.
●_●

We saw Nora in the distance.

A/n:Don't move.She can't see us if we don't move.

We didn't move an inch.

Yang appears out of no where and fights Nora.

Ruby is destroying everything while Neo is burning everything.

Blake then chase the Narator.

Everything is in Chaos.

A/n:This Is Fine.