57

We entered the Laboratory. The lights are off there's a giant monitor it's off. And a lot of things. We saw someone came out the door.

Frisk:Heya Alphys. This is Ruby, Penny and Sally.

Alphys:Oh! I d-didn't expect n-new p-people would a-arrive today. I'm Alphys it's n-nice to m-meet you.

Chara:Have you seen Dr. Summer?

Alphys:K-King Asgore fell ill a-again, she's taking c-care of him.

Frisk:By the way this is Dr.Summer's Daughter, Ruby Rose.

Ruby:H-Hi...

Alphys:I-I d-didn't k-knew she had a c-child. Y-You're Mother is very kind, smart and helpful. I-I almost messed up in t-the Lab, if it w-wasn't for her.

*The amalgamates will not be in here, she prevented it.

Ruby:That's good to know.

Penny:Are you ready to meet her?

Ruby:I hope she remembers me.

Frisk:Nice talking to you Alphys we'll have to go now.

Alphys:O-Okay, I understand. The new mew mew kissy well be out next week.

Frisk:Haha. cool.

We left. We said our goodbye's and we meet their other friend, Mettaton. She was fun. She showed us a video about Frisk dancing, posing and their play, she got embarrassed.

We went to the Castle. We saw their Mother Toriel she's a Goat Fauna. Frisk and Chara gave her a Hug.

Toriel:My children, it's so glad to see you, but where is Asriel?

Frisk/Chara:Hi Mom.

Chara:He's guarding the ruins.

Frisk:How's Dad?

Toriel told us that Asgore is not sick anymore, and my Mother went back to the Lab. We meet the King I told them how to break the Barrier.

They told me to do whatever I want, if I failed, that's okay they, said they attempted a lot of time breaking it.

While walking back to the Lab I convince Chara that the Surface is not a bad place because I told her there's chocolate that she hasn't tasted yet.

We went back to the Lab. I took a deep breath and we entered the Lab we saw..... We saw Mom!

*She's wearing a Lab coat

As I saw Mom. I burst into tears I ran to her and gave her a hug. She is questioned she doesn't remember me yet.

Ruby:Mom! I-I t-thought....... y-you we-were d-dead........... I-I love you Mom! Please d-don't leave me. Please......

Summer:I'm sorry, I lost my memories but you look very familiar.

Ruby:I-It's......... m-me....... Ruby Rose.

Summer POV

???:Ruby Rose.

As she said her name my memories flushed back to me. We lived in Patch I have a loving Family. I am an Huntress. I am the current Summer maiden. I baked delicious cookies. I remembered my wonderful children. Ruby, Yang and.....and.....Y/n....

I cried and hugged her back.

Summer:Ruby!? ....I........I am sorry.... I l-left you there. I'm.....sorry..... T-That I f-forgot about all of you......

Ruby:T-That's okay Mom. We can be a Family back there.

(Timeskip)

I broke the Barrier and freed everyone in the underground. Everyone was happy, Uncle Qrow saw Mom and they kissed.

We told her that Y/n is alive but his is captured, and his relationship with Penny. She saw Yang, they hugged and cry then we gave ourselves a group hug.

The people in Vacuo accepted everyone in the underground since they lived in this continent with them. Thanks to the people in the underground the people in Vacuo became less aggressive and they share resources and technologies.

King Asgore and Professor Kratos, became friends. We told Mom about Ozpin, Salem and everything else. Mom told me that I should be the one to open the Vault, because she believes in me.

We hope Hazel change his mind when he see his Sister again. Mom transferred the Summer maiden's power with the machine and I opened the Vault.

We got the relic of Destruction. We celebrated. We saw Mercury and Emerald. They put their hands up. We aimed our weapons at them.

Mercury:H-Hey! You know the saying.

Emerald:D-Don't shoot the messenger?

Ruby:What do you want?

Emerald:The Q-Queen wants to make a deal about Y/n.

We looked at eachother and we lowered our weapons.

Ruby:Okay were listening.

*End of Volume 8.