44

Y/n POV

Jaune:Y/n! Where are we going?

Y/n:At the hospital I need your semblance.

Jaune:Why?

Y/n:Just trust me.

We arrived at the hospital. Sally is dying I want to perform the operation. I don't trust the doctors because of that nightmare.

Jaune:What's going on Y/n? Who is she?

Y/n:We don't have time. Quick use your semblance on her. Give her a lot of Aura. She's dying.

Jaune:Okay.

He used his aura. I prepared the equipments. The operation began.

(Timeskip)

The operation is a success I add some artificial eyes on her she can see again. I made an ear for her(Cat ear) . Jaune also healed hear wounds. Sally is sleeping.

Y/n:Thank you Jaune.

Jaune is a little tired he gave a thumbs up. We went outside we saw all of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ruby POV

Y/n told us to head to the hospital. There's a protest they're blocking our way. Someone came to us.

???:Hello, Do you know Y/n?

He's a Bear Faunus.

Ruby:Yes his our Brother.

Nora:And were his friends.

Qrow:I'm his Father.

???:It's nice to meet Y/n's Friends and Families. I'm Marcus by the way.

Blake:What's going on here?

Marcus:Were protesting.

Blake is saddened by the protest.

Marcus:A peaceful protest.

Blake:Oh. What are you protesting on?

Marcus:To stop the discrimination of Atlas. We already convinced most people here. Thanks to Y/n. He changed Atlas for good. Weiss Schnee?  Y/n told me to give you this.

Gives disguise.

We talked for few hours, he stopped slavery and many crimes. We were impressed. He led us to the hospital. I saw...... Penny!

Ruby:P-Penny?

Penny:Ruby?

We hugged. My tears fall down to see her again she does the same too.

*Penny would be more emotional because we shared feelings and memories with her.

Ruby:I'm......I'm glad your okay.

Penny:I missed you Ruby.

We wiped off our tears. We talked for hours.

Marcus:Guys would you like to join the Protest?

We all agreed were only waiting for Y/n. So we may begin.

(Timeskip)

We saw Y/n he seems very happy. Jaune looks exhausted. Then we saw a cute little girl.

We meet Sally she's super cute

We meet Sally she's super cute. Marcus said that we should prepare. Marcus left. We decided to tell Y/n about Ozpin, Salem and the two gods.

(A/n:Do we adopt her?)

Yes.

Or.

No.