62

*Volume 10.

*The deal is off, by the way. But all of the Grimms are retreating to Salem. Well most of them.

Ruby POV

Were all crying, Jaune is gone forever. We don't know what to do. We all mourned for our fallen friends. Kratos came back very injured Professor Goodwitch is carrying him.

Sun and Neptune are crying for their two teammates. Coco, Velvet and Yatsuhashi for Fox. We'll search for Y/n later, were all sad and tired at the same time. We returned back to Vacuo.

I saw Mom, she's happy to see us.

Summer:Ruby! Yang! I'm glad your all okay. I'm sorry for your friends.

She hugged us, we cried on her shoulders, we suffered greatly. Everyone in the underground comforted us.

We all don't know what to think of Y/n. We all need an explanation when we see him. He fell of the cliff with Emerald and Mercury. They landed on a river.

We all need to rest first.

Y/n POV

Were walking down the road, we saw a village. When we arrived it's all bloody and messed up.

Emerald:W-What happened here?

Y/n:T-This is my fault.

We walked around. I remembered all of them, the ones I killed. I feel very guilty. It's getting dark we settled in for a while.

Y/n:So. . . . . Why did you join the other side?

Emerald:Why do you want to know?!

I fell bad. Mercury just sighs.

Mercury:I joined...... Because...... I don't know where to go. I've been trained to be an assassin. My Father would beat me up, just to be stronger. He stole my semblance and my legs. Then I got stronger and killed him.

Y/n:Why..... Would he do that?! That's not right. Mercury.... I'm sorry.

Mercury just shrugs.

Mercury:Doesn't matter the past is in the past. Y/n your a lucky kid, you know that? You have a loving family, while some of us.... Well I don't know. 

We talked for the most of the time and we slept. The next day we started walking again, I carried Mercury.

(Timeskip)

We've been walking for hours straight. We found another village. We asked for help. They questioned, what I am, I just said I'm from Atlas.

We rested here for a while. We fixed Mercury's feet and my hand. I am exposed with my robotic self. We found the direction toward Beacon and we headed there.

We borrowed one of the villager's airship so we got there sooner. Few hours we arrived at Beacon. It's all in ruins, there's not a single Grimm to be seen.

Few Nostalgia hit me here. I Already forgot how Beacon look before. I saw the CTT. Maybe I can fix it. If I can fix it I can call the other kingdoms. I found some tools. I told Emerald and Mercury to guard me while I fix it.