56

A/n:I just noticed that most people in the rwby series doesn't show that they have a semblance.

Deadpool:Looks like Roosterteeth can't afford another-

A/n:No. No. Just stop.

Salem POV

Tyrian:Your Grace. Cinder has returned.

Salem:Cinder.

Cinder:My Queen I....

Salem:Cinder you have failed me countless times. No need to worry. I have a new mission for you.

Terror has returned. He's covered with blood and guts. It bows to me.

Cinder:W-What is that?

Salem:He's my new pet. For your new mission I want you all to kill the girl with Silver Eyes and all of her love ones.

Cinder:As you wish.

I whispered to Terror to kill everyone there but spare Hazel and Tyrian. I also whispered Terror to kill itself when it's finish.

*They're mission starts tomorrow.

Ruby POV

Ruby:Are we there yet?

Chara:No.

Ruby:Are we there yet?

Chara:No.

Ruby:Are we there yet?

Chara:Yes.

Ruby:Really?

Chara:No.

As we were walking we here a music it's very peaceful. We saw the statue it has an umbrella on it. Sally began to sleep and Penny carries her.

Frisk:We should get an umbrella it will rain.

Ruby:W-What were underground how could be rain in here?

Chara:I don't know magic I guess.

We grabbed an umbrella it did rain and it stopped we saw the castle it's beautiful. We returned the umbrella.

We went to their friends house Napstablook, he has some awesome music. We played snail race. Let's just say I didn't win.

Then we went to their other friend. We knocked on their door.

???:Hey Squirts! Glad to see you came by...... You're Papyrus was talking about. Nice meet you, I'm Undyne by the way. Come inside.

We went inside, she's a fish Fauna. The house is a mess her window is broken and table too.

Frisk:Papy wants to give you this.

Undyne:Oh. Thanks. I'll put it with the others.

Frisk hands over a Golden bone. She opens a frawer filled with a Golden bone and throws it there. We then Cooked her house was on fire. They told us this isn't the first time.

We went to a shop we meet Gerson. A Turtle Fauna. He said he fought in the war in Remnant we told him were in peace with the other kingdoms. He seems please.

There's also weird drawings here. I think I know how to break the barrier. It shows the power of the Silver eyes and the Barrier.

We went to a weird village Tem village the they are weird and fun. We saw the sign "WELCOME TO HOTLAND". Were getting near to my Mother. We saw the lab and we entered it.