Thank you very much

Play video on top.

To:Readers.

Before it starts.

I also want to remind everyone that I don't own anything except the story.

I want to thank everyone who is reading this book right now.It showed me how many people is reading this.

Thank you very much for all of your votes.These made me know that you love my work.

Thank you very much for all of your kind comments.I read each one of them.Sorry sometimes I don't know how to respond to them.

Thank you very much for following me.It made me feel that you really cared for me.

Thank you very much for being with me.I also read the book.

Thank you very much for taking an interest in my book.At first I thought nobody will like this.

Thank you very much for making me feel welcome at Wattpad.It made me feel that I belong here.

I hope you're all doing okay.If you ever need help don't hesitate to ask I'll be there.Stay safe everyone.

Again thank you everyone for all of your love and support.I'll always be happy if you're happy.

*Give's everyone a hug ♥ and some sweets🍨🍧🍦🍩🍰🍪🍫🍬🍭🍮🍘. To some readers I put some emojis here. Sorry if you can't see them.

I guess all I want to say is thank you very much readers. Let's give ourselves around of applause.

From:Author.