64

Ruby POV

We saw Y/n. He saw us, we can tell his very guilty, about it.

Y/n:I'm...... Very...... Sorry...

He's about to cry, we hugged him. He's crying, we knew he wouldn't do it on purpose.

Y/n:Mommy? I'm sorry....... It's all my fault..... I'm sorry....... I'm sorry...... I'm sorry..... I'm sorry...... I'm sorry.

He began to cry.

Summer:Shh... It's okay Y/n.

Y/n:I-I k-killed a-a lot o-of p-people. I d-don't deserve t-to l-live.

Mom wipes off to the tears of Y/n.

Summer:Y/n.... Don't say that. You're not a bad person. You might done something bad, but never forget the good things you did in your life.

Ruby:Y/n, why did you become something like that?

Y/n:*Sniff. I made a......... Deal with Salem. All of the Grimms in Remnant would not kill nor harm a single Human or Fauna if I serve her. I accepted it. I never knew it will turn out like this.....

Yang:It's okay Y/n. Even I would accept that deal. Now we can be a Family again.

(Timeskip)

Y/n felt a little better now. We explored our old school. I feel nostalgic. It brings back good memories. We went to the Cafeteria, we remembered the food fights we had.

We went to our Dorm room. We left it at is. Our beds is still a double deck. The books unopened for a long time. The posters we put. It's still there.

Yang:Wow. How long has it been?

Blake:A year.

Weiss:Feels like forever, since Beacon has fallen.

Ruby:Hey. What's this?

I found something on my bed. It's the one I made "Best Day Ever Activities" I erased the "Vytal Festival Activities Property Of Weiss Schnee".

Weiss:Oh! We never did a single thing in there.

Ruby:Yeah. When all of this is over, do you wanna do all the things I wrote in here?

Yang:I'm up for it.

Blake:Sure.

Weiss:Why not?

I smiled when they all agreed. I don't even remember what I wrote in here. Fun times ahead I guess.

We roamed around some more. We saw our old classrooms.

Ruby:I this Professor Port's Classroom?

Weiss:Yes.

Yang:I still remember when Weiss took down the Borbatusk.

Weiss:Yeah. Ruby was annoying that time.

Ruby:I was trying to cheer you up.

Weiss:I know.

I remember all the time I slept in this classroom. I found my old drawings.

Ruby:Guys! Check this out.

They saw my old drawings. We laugh, Weiss is right it felt forever since we went back to Beacon.

We went to Professor Oobleck's room. I still remember Jaune's answer Binoculars. Phyrra was trying to help him out, instead of saying night vision, he said Binoculars. Good memories.

We went to the Cliff were our initiation started. We all started here. We went to Forever Falls, the trees are withered.

We went to Vale, I saw the shop Dust Till Dawn. I saw the musics and magazines I used to read. I remember Roman trying to rob the store. I stopped him.

We saw the old noodle shops. We use to eat there. Everything is abandoned, everything has memories. We remembered that we need to get the Relic of Choice.

Y/n POV

Roman:How are you kid?

Y/n:Well I got captured, made a horrible mistake, now I regret it.

Roman:So. What now?

Y/n:I Don't Know. I think we already lost, Salem already have three of the relics and an army.

Roman:Kid? Are you serious?!

Y/n:Wha-

Roman:The Relics are useless. Her army is just a bunch of mindless beast.

Y/n:What do we have against her?

Roman:Y/n, you're not alone. Look around you we have friends and families.

Y/n:I don't want everyone to die. Okay.

Roman:Kid, you should really need to trust us more.

He told me all the adventures we had. The things we did. He gave me Determination. Then I saw Sally with Penny, Sally rushed to me and gave me a hug.

Sally:Y/n!

Y/n:Sally.

Sally:I was worried about you.

Y/n:Sorry for making you worried.

Sally:That's okay.

Penny:Y/n.

Y/n:Penny.

We hugged. We missed each other so much.

Y/n:I love you, Penny. I'm sorry, I left you. I'll never leave you again.

Penny:It's okay Y/n, I forgive you. I love you too.

Then an earthquake occured. The Dragon on the top of Beacon Tower unfroze itself and flew off. We searched for everyone, they got the Relic of Choice.

Then a small army of Grimm came marching toward Beacon. The Grimms look stronger.

Sally:What's going on?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Now who will use the Relic of Choice to call for help?

Ruby-The main protagonist in the series.

Or.

Y/n-The main protagonist in this Book.

WAR is about to Begin.

*End of Volume 10.

A/n:Sorry if the volume is short and Volume 11 will be more on fight scene. I will try to make it longer.