63

Ruby POV

We burried our fallen friends. We'll stay at Vacuo for the mean time we still need some rest. We searched for Y/n. We haven't found him all we can do now is wait.

(Timeskip)

We heard the CTT is back online. We heard Y/n. It's a little static, he said that Beacon is free from Grimm in the mean time and then we lost connection. We prepared and headed there.

(Timeskip)

We took a ride to Beacon. I asked Ozpin what the Relic of Choice does. He said we can talk to the people of Remnant, we can broadcast anything to them anytime and anywhere.

He said we can also force other people we take their willpower, he said it doesn't work on Salem.

Y/n POV

I fixed the CTT and called for backup. They're on their way to Beacon. We saw some few Grimms and we killed them. I also found my old weapon.

*The weapon in "10".

It's still in good shape a little dusty. We roamed around at Vale, it's very empty. We also found some skeletons. I guess, it belongs to the people who didn't made it.

We went to the top of Beacon we saw the dragon, it's still frozen. We stayed up here and we enjoyed the view.

Y/n:Do you guys.......... Want to become an Huntsman or Huntress? When all of this is over.

Emerald:I guess it's ok.

Mercury:Maybe.

(Timeskip)

We roamed around at Beacon. We went to the dorms, I found my old Plushie, my scarf and cloak. I wore it and I hold on to the plushie.

We went to a bookstore called Tukson's Book Trade and we saw a. . . Decaying corpse.

Y/n:D-Do you guys know him?

They looked down.

Emerald:We did this......

Mercury:We killed him...

They said sorry and apologized to him. I guess they want to make things right. We also burried him.

We walked around we saw shops broken or closed. We went to the arena. I found the magnets still there.

Everything brings back good memories. I wish everything was back to normal. I wish that nobody died. After a few hours roaming around we saw. . . Tyrian.

He laughs and attacked us. Emerald uses her semblance to distract him while Mercury fought him. I used my crimson eye on him. I did a great amount of damage.

He underestimated us, he thought this will be easy. He's defeated and coughing blood.

Then a lot of Airships came. It's everyone.

Elizabeth POV

We arrived at Vale it's in ruins. We saw Y/n with two people then we saw. Our... Brother. I looked at Michael.

It's time for revenge.

Elizabeth:Hello, Big Brother!

Michael:Did you missed us?

Tyrian:*Coughs. Who are you?

Elizabeth:Why, you don't remember your siblings?

He's eyes widen.

Tyrian:No! No! Not you two! You all should be dead!

Michael:Let's play a little game.

We grabbed his feet and dragged him to a workshop.

Tyrian:No! No! No! Somebody please help me! This can't be happening!

(*Warning Brutal Torture ahead.)

Michael:Do you want to know my Semblance?

He shakes his head.

Elizabeth:We'll take that as a Yes.

Michael uses his Semblance and gave him all the nightmares he deserves. He screams. I grabbed a knife, I cut of his tail. We loved his screams.

Tyrian:PLEASE STOP THIS! I'M SORRY!

Michael:After all you did? Were just getting started.

I found a fork. I stabbed his eye and removed it and forcely feed it to him.

Elizabeth:Bon' Appétite.

I cut off his right arm and threw it. I stabbed him countless times. He's crying and kept saying sorry. I stopped. Michael looked at me.

Michael:Aren't we going too far?

Tyrian:I'm....... Sorry..... Just kill me.... Please.....

I looked at his left eye.

Elizabeth:Just why?! Why did you killed us?! We didn't do anything to you?! We loved you! Just why did you do it!?

Tyrian said he killed us because he's blinded by the Queen, he wanted to impress her. He only asked for his death.

Tyrian:I *Coughs. Know what I did is unforgivable........please just.... End me.

I used my semblance on him. I grabbed his soul and threw him. I don't know where it'll go either heaven or hell. Maybe it'll be an wandering spirit forever.

We left his lifeless body there. We looked down. Hazel asked that, are we happy? We remained silent.