Chapter Twenty-Five

Blake flicks through the wedding folder while I stake a seat beside him

Blake flicks through the wedding folder while I stake a seat beside him. He reaches the last page and smiles at the to-do list. Why he is smiling? I know the list is only small but I'm ready for the honeymoon! I understand why people have a honeymoon after their wedding.

"Do you want me to complete the list?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Really, are you sure?"

He nods and I brightly smile.

"I can do everything but the dress fitting." He laughs.

"Damn, that's the one I need you to do the most." I pout.

"If you want to fill in for me, sure! I have to round the guys up to get our tuxes sorted out. Ben is so fuss and Jude complains about everything. Kyle keeps saying he should have been a bridesmaid because he can't stand the others."

"You know what, I'll take the dress fitting." I tug on a smile.

"It's a hard task but I welcome the distraction."

"Call if you need help or have any questions."

"I promise to call if I need help. If you don't answer, I'll ring our mothers."

"You should call them first then." I giggle.

Blake takes my hand and kisses the back of it. I cup his cheek and stroke his jawline. I don't think I'll ever get used to the idea of calling him my husband.

"I don't want to ruin the mood but I think we should talk about Tori."

My stomach churns at the sound of her name. I slide my breakfast away and turn in my chair. Blake pouts while I attempt to remain neutral. I wish we didn't have to talk about her Damn me for believing that people can change.

"Yeah, I guess we should."

I know London deserves to see her mother, and she has no idea what Tori is doing, but sometimes, the worst part of me wishes she'd just leave. Things would be easier without her. I know I'm a bad person for thinking this.

"Since Tori is no longer in the wedding party, I'll remove Jude to keep the numbers even."

"What? No, you can't do that! Jude is your brother." I gasp.

Blake shrugs which makes my jaw drop.

"He's still going to be at the wedding. If anything, he'll be relieved. Jude hates large crowds and he'll be able to sit throughout the wedding."

"Now you're making me jealous." I giggle. "Are you sure, you can remove Kyle because he's my best friend."

"There's no way Kyle would and I wouldn't want him to either. He's been a huge part of your life and I want him to be up there with us. Jude is still going to be with us."