Satisfiably hanging

Yedam entered the Kings hideout and went straight to the sofa. It was obvious on his expression that he was stressed. He had to deal with the demonic high energy japanese cousins in class while he needs to deal with Kim Doyoung for his council duties.

He closed his eyes to try and catch a wink of sleep but his mind is just full of thoughts. He groaned at the rampant mental activity, "Damn Lee Byounggon. I'M GONNA TAKE REVENGE ONE OF THESE DAYS"

Yedam stood up from the sofa ruffling his hair in annoyance. He inhaled deeply as he tried to pacify the bubbling anger inside. He breathed out and walked towards the piano.

His long bony hands tickled the ivory keys of the piano lightly producing a soft sound to reverbrate. Yedam's way of relaxing has always been through music.

The black haired senior stretched his fingers and with a smirked started to play the piano. Yedam smiled as he missed the playing the piano, Asahi always does it for them so he became the audience. Maybe because he was alone, he found himself lost in the piece and imagined the sight a bumblebee has during its flight.

Kim Doyoung was looking for Yedam. He had recently spoken with the vice principal and had received the task that the student council is to prepare a welcoming party for the freshmen.

He had meet with Haruto earlier who is still not on speaking terms with him but was with Jeongwoo who acted as the bridge. Ruto said that he'd probably on their hideout sleeping, stressed.

Doyoung nodded and bid them farewell as he crossed towards the old building. The student council vice principal chuckled as he remembered how Jeongwoo was slowly becoming Haruto's caretaker. It reminds him of the old times. When he was still allowed to care for his best friend.

As he approached the old music room nearer, he heard the faint sound of piano. He didn't need to hear the whole song to know what it was, Rimsky-Korsakov Flight of the Bumblebee. The first classical piece that he and Yedam learned together.

Doyoung stood frozen and stopped at the wall near the door. He closed his eyes and listened to the piece. Yedam was playing it, he just knew. Memories about their childhood, back  when they were struggling to learn the piece together, rush in and a small  nostalgic smile appeared on his face. He can play it all alone now, huh. They always played it together. Doyoung's smile dropped and was changed into a frown. He breathed in and waited a few moments before he opened the door. He don't want Yedam to know that he was listening.

"Bang Yedam ssi" Everytime he called Yedam by this, he always felt that the last of their connection are slowly being cut.

Yedam who was resting his cheeks on the wood covering the piano keys glared at the figure who opened the door. He immediately sat up and his poker face resurfaced. "Why are you here?"

"I was told that you would be here. I need to talk to you about student council work" Doyoung declared without stepping inside the room, the Kings teritorry. No one, except for the invited, can enter the room aside from the Kings member.

"Right" Yedam stood up and sighed. He creased his brows and walked towards the vice president. Doyoung took a step backwards allowing Yedam to pass through. The student council president stopped in front of Doyoung he reminded, "Next time when you need something, just text me. Don't come here"

"I don't have your number" Doyoung silently answered. Yedam stared at the vice president and sighed. "Don't act like I'm bullying you. Give me your phone"

Doyoung fished his phone out and handed it to Yedam. The president took it and typed in his number in the phone saving it as Bang Yedam. Yedam eyed the owner of the phone and said, "Text me for student council duties only. I use this number for business. And, you should consider changing your phone. It makes you look poor"