Murderous grace

The Kings members gathered inside the room, a white washed room that they used as a base back when they were a child. Everyone was solemnly seated on the round table, all eyes glancing sneakily to Ha Yoonbin who was leaning on his seat with eyes closed as if sleeping. But, everyone know that he was seething rather than sleeping. Seething with anger.

The group that was watching the scene from the corner, the extended members of the kings, gulped anxiously. They never saw everyone so silent and serious neither did they know that Yoonbin was the one who has proper control of the group.

Kim Doyoung who was seated silently next to Jeongwoo recalled what Yedam said earlier, "The dragon wakes to rampage".

Jeongwoo heard his seatmate muttered the sentence that Haruto chanted before he was tightly embraced as if recharging energy. He leaned over to the student vice president and asked, "What does that mean?"

"That Yoonbin is out for blood" Junkyu who was seated behind them whispered in reply. His eyes darting worriedly to his childhood friend. "Yoonbin had always been like Mashiho, a genius at everything. Mashi told me that Yoonbin's grandfather always pit them against each other as to develop Yoonbin's talent in areas that Mashiho excels. Before Mashiho, there was no one that could reach his height. Even us."

"I heard that you are a alum of that institution, hyung" Doyoung leaned back slightly as he maintained their tone of voice hushed as to not disrupt the heavy tension.

Junkyu nodded in confirmation, "I am along with Jihoon. Even if Yoonbin and I vies the top scores everytime, on the subjects that I have scored more than him -- it would be those that he had already mastered. Something that he don't need to learn more of. He always put a boundary of where to stop at everything and Jihoon and I don't know why"

"It seems like everyone of the Kings know" Jeongwoo peered at the group who was still deathly silent. Doyoung followed the younger's gaze and remembered a conversation he had with Yedam the other night.

"Yedam mentioned that there are times that Yoonbin hyung snaps. One of them was when Mashiho hyung was almost assassinated successfully by his brother and the other was when Hyunsuk hyung was almost shipped by his parents to Germany. In both cases, it did not end well"

"I remember that, Mashi told me that when his cousin--Musashi attempted for his life, Yoonbin literally razed three of Musashi's business to the ground and two of the elders that were supporting the plan was suddenly found half-alive."

"Ru, that idiot, only told me that when Yoonbin hyung snaps he don't know how to stop" Jeongwoo pouted at the lack of stories that the samurai is sharing to him. Doyoung and Junkyu stared at each other as if realizing why the Kings members fear Yoonbin so much.

As Junkyu was about to explain everything to Haruto, Yoonbin opened his eyes and said, "No one is stopping me?"

"Can we stop you, hyung? We still fear for our lives" Yedam answered as he met Yoonbin's dark gaze shivering slightly at the intensity. Yoonbin smiled and stared at Byounggon, "No limitations this time, Gon"

"I know exactly how you feel so none" Byounggon grimaced as he imagined what would happen if the cuts and bruises on Jihoon's body was on Hyunsuk's body instead. He closed his eyes and calmed himself down. Murder wont be the end of it.

Yoonbin stared at the japanese quadro. Keita and Mashiho stared at each other and shook their head, Asahi simply blinked his eyes while Haruto was furiously shaking his head. Choi Hyunsuk who was the last member of the Kings stared at Yoonbin and asked, "Does Jihoon know?"

"He does not, yet. But, the results are the same. Even he would not be able to sway my mind this time. A vengeance is due"

Hyunsuk sighed and plopped on the large oak table, "Then, go on. We, the Kings, carries your vengeance"

Yoonbin's eyes narrowed dangerously obviously pleased by everyone's decision. With a glint of evil, Yoonbin pushed the folders containing the details of his ploy to slide to each of the members one by one.  "Then, here is the plan"

As soon as the folders slide in front of them, the members opened the document and quickly browsed through the content. The collective reaction of the members was to shudder at the cruelty of the plan.

To tear of the decade old reputation starting from a small problem, to give false hope that everything is settled then dive into despair. Yoonbin's plan does not only destroy a company's reputation but also a person's dignity. No one would be able to stand back up after. And even if they do, Yoonbin would crush them again and again. This was exactly why they dread to make Yoonbin mad, he don't know when to stop and his grudges carries on for a lifetime.

The Kings stared at each other and sighed. Yedam fleetingly stared at Doyoung and sighed a second time. It seems like he would not be able to fully fulfill his words. Thank god he did not oath else he would have to go against this raging dragon.

"I trust everyone knows what to do" Byounggon raised his eyes from the documents and stared at the group who nodded in response. The plan was made in full details, they would be a fool if they don't know what to do.

Kim Seunghun's father cursed as he received the news that the hacker has been saved. It would be harder for him to kidnap the boy now since there are monsters protecting him. He scanned the documents in his hands about the group his son had told him earlier. To think that Bang Yoohan's descendants would be so lucky to befriend these monsters.

A knock interrupted his thoughts, he had allowed his visitor to enter the study. His son, Seunghun revealed opened the door and took the seat across his father.

"You called, father?" The lawyer stared at his son and gently smiled burying his malicious intent completely. Seunghun tilted his head in confusion waiting for his father to reply.

"Seunghun, I just want to ask you about that friend you told me about , Jihoon."

"Park Jihoon? What about him?"

"No, no, nothing really. It just come into my notice that Doyoung ssi and Yedam ssi seems to have gotten his help for the first game."

"Ah, yes. He is good with computers so everyone goes to him for information"

"Right, right" the old man chuckled lightly. "If possible, can you arrange a meeting between him and me?"

"Is there any rule breached, father?" Seunghun asked obviously worried at the sudden request from his father.

"Of course not. You don't have to worry at all, Hunnie. I just need to confirm the credibility of his sources. He definitely is not in trouble"

"I got it. I'll try asking him"

"If you please" the old man laughed lightly acting magnonimous. The light conversation of the father and son pair was interrupted by one of the secretaries of the lawyer who walked briskly inside the room and whispered something to the lawyer's ear.

Atty. Kim grimaced, his expression turning sour. Seunghun stared at his father worried and inquired, "Is there something wrong, father?"

"Just a small matter. No need to worry" assured the elder Kim before he dimissed his son as he and his secretary started to tal about business. Kim Seunghun left the room in hesitation feeling a little bit anxious. He somehow felt that his father is hiding something from him but dismissed it immediately. It's somethingb outrageous to think about in the first place. The student lawyer paced back to his room without knowing that the doom is about to befall.