standing movement

Jeongwoo brought the last box of his belongings inside the new apartment and sighed. He placed the heavy box he was holding on the nearest counter and walked towards the figure sprawled on the couch dozing off.

Haruto stirred in his sleep as his senses alerted him of a presence. Despite being awake, he kept his eyes shut as he know who had arrived.

Jeongwoo ran a hand of Haruto's forehead as he saw the japanese flushed face. He let out a relieved sigh as he felt the temperature was normal. Haruto almost got himself caught as he involuntarily shivered at Jeongwoo's cold hands against his skin.

"Ru, you'd wake up with muscle sore tommorow if you don't sleep in your bed" Jeongwoo shook his housemate softly. Haruto had to fight the smirk spilling on his lips. He groaned and lethargically blinked his eyes open.

"You've finish transferring?" Haruto spoke in his deep voice that somehow broke since he just woke up. Jeongwoo patted Haruto's glossy hair and nodded.

"That's the last of my things" the treasurer pointed at the box he was carrying a minute ago. Haruto nodded silently and stood up from the couch dragging his feet over the kitchen.

"Woo, come help me prepare dinner" Haru yawned and stretched his arms upwards. He was obviously waiting for his apartment mate to arrive so they can cook and eat dinner together.

Jeongwoo grinned and jogged lightly towards the kitchen. He eyed the notes that Haruto posted on the kitchen board and read it aloud, "Mapo tofu, shogayaki and salmon in foil?"

"Uhumm" Haruto grinned as he started to chop the vegtables that he was washing. Jeongwoo sighed and took some plates out for Haruto to set aside the sliced vegetables, he had to admit that he enjoyed watching Haruto chop things. Somehow, its only this time that he found Haruto dashing and handsome.

"Can you marinate the pork, Woo?" Haruto ordered suddenly snapping the daydreaming treasurer back to reality.

Silence engulfed as both were focused on their tasks at hand. Oddly, even if they were not speaking they both work well with each other knowing exactly what the other needs.

It took them thirty minutes to finish cooking. Jeongwoo stared at the dishes and let out a satisfied smile. He immediately set up the table, Haruto concocted the drink in a flash.

Both sat on the dining table and Jeongwoo eyed the green concoction inside the pitcher and stared at the japanese in question. Haruto smiled and answered the unvoiced query, "It's cucumber juice"

"Okay?" Jeongwoo raised a brow at the answer and poured a glass for him to drink. He took a sip on the glass and smiled in approval. "Okay!"

Haruto chuckled relieved. Haruto clapped his hands and chanted "itadakimasu". Jeongwoo followed knowing that it's a japanese tradition.

They ate dinner in relish. Jeongwoo observed Haruto's eating habits and he has to admit that the way he eats is very elegant.

"I'm gonna choke on my food if you stare at me without blinking, Woo" Haruto coughed lightly as he felt the heavy stares from his apartment mate. Jeongwoo retracted his gaze and apologized for his lack of manners.

"Ru" Jeongwoo called in curiousity. Haruto smiled sheepishly, still getting used to the new pet name Jeongwoo uses. "Thank you"

"For what?"

"For saving me that day" Jeongwoo held his gaze at his food. He had not found the opportunity to thank the japanese for saving him from being bullied that day.

Haruto glanced at Jeongwoo who had his head down and smiled warmly. A soft kind of smile reserved only for his family and friends. "No need, I should be thanking myself"

Jeongwoo raised his head and stared at the boy in front of him. His breath hitched slightly as he saw Haruto's smiling face. It was, in his opinion, absolutely stunning. He felt his heart quicken and face hotter. He stuttered, "Wha - What do you mean?"

Haruto has always been handsome, devilishly handsome. A lot of girls tried to get on his good side but he has always been distant and intimidating. Everyone sees him like a ticking bomb, someone who could change their mood and explode in a heartbeat. Maybe that is why, Jeongwoo had never had the chance to appreciate the sculpture like beauty of his apartment mate.

"If I had not saved you that day, you wont feel so indebted. I would be in your bad graces and I won't have you spoiling me" Haruto explained lightly as he placed the last of his food into his mouth. He wiped his mouth with the table napkin.

"I do think you won't need me spoiling you though" Jeongwoo leaned towards Haruto and wiped the sauce on his mouth that he missed with the napkin. Haruto grinned as Jeongwoo  returned to his seat.

"Do you think I'd eat healthy if you are not here?" Haruto stood up from his seat and started cleaning the empty dishes on the table. Jeongwoo copied his actions.

Jeongwoo thought in silence as he helped Haruto washing the dishes. He continued their topic, "You can have someone else spoil you though. You've got your hyungs with you"

"My hyungs are a meanie. My liege even more so. Trust me" Haruto paused for a few second before a small smile crawled on his lips, "I only have you"

Jeongwoo had to remind himself of the context of Haruto's topic to ease his heart. "You should choose your words properly, it can be taken out of context"

"But, what I said is true" Haruto giggled as he saw Jeongwoo's ear tipping in red. "You're flusterred easily. You're cute"

"Ru!" Jeongwoo glared at the japanese in warning. Haruto chuckled harder and nodded. He stopped his teasing.

Haruto handed the last plate for Jeongwoo to wipe and they arranged it to the cabinets. Haruto chuckled to himself as he walked towards Jeongwoo's unattended box of things and carried it. "Where do you want me to put this?"

"The room?" Haruto nodded and entered the bed room. The only bed room in the apartment. There was supposed to be two but it became Jeongwoo's library and Haruto's katana storage. They decided to share one room instead with a bunk bed. Jeongwoo at the lower floor with the larger bed while Haruto on the second floor.

Haruto placed the box near Jeongwoo's bed and sat on the white mattress. "Woo"

Jeongwoo hummed in reply as he fixed his things on his side of the cabinet. Haruto chuckled again as he watched his roommate struggle with arranging his stuff. He stood up and climbed to his bed, he lay down and covered his eyes with his arms. He smiled happily, "Woo, thanks for coming into my life"

Jeongwoo stopped any signs of action and robotically stared at the tall japanese who was acting like he is now asleep. He laughed softly. Somehow, Haruto's thank you made him so happy. In fact, he feels like he is floating in cloud nine. He gave up trying to arrange his things neatly and  rushed to his bed. He buried his face in to the soft mattress and replied, "Pleasure is mine, Ru. Best regards for the future"

Haruto smiled contently as he drifted into his dreams. He somehow knows that he would have a definitely good sleep. And he did.