hatefully adorable

Park Jeongwoo signed the last document for approval and sighed. He stood up from his seat after he finished his job and handed the documents over to the student council secretary. He scanned the room and found Haruto and Doyoung missing.

Yedam smiled at the confused reaction of Jeongwoo and explained, "I asked Haru to help Youngie with checking the clubs"

"I'm not particularly looking for him" Jeongwoo huffed and slid back to his seat. He dropped his head and started to check the documents for the school clubs' budget when Junghwan rushed inside the room again.

"Woo!?" Jeongwoo jolted in surprised at the sudden exclamation."Have you seen, Haru?"

"N-No, why?"

"His grandpa did it again" Junghwan sighed and continued, "There's a news released about Haruto being engaged. Did you two knoe about this?"

Yedam and Asahi stared at each and chuckled. As expected of the grandfather that dotes on his grandchold heavily.

Jeongwoo froze slightly at the news and awkwardly smiled at Junghwan, "I-Is that so? G-Good for him"

Junghwan tilted his head, he heard from Haruto that they are together but it appears that it was a one-sides misconception.

"Dammie hyung, Asahi hyung, I'm sorry but I need to help help someone out" Jeongwoo robotically bid and dashed to exit the room.

Junghwan stared at rhe seniors and asked, "Don't tell me he misread the news?". The seniors inside the room shrugged in reply, smilea obviously hinting that they are enjoying the drama.

Haruto was dragged into a corner by Jeongwoo's bestfriend, Kim Yeongue. The bespectacled musician has a disapproving look and a menacing aura as he stared at the tall executive council leader. "Yah, have you properly explained everything to Woo?"

"Hmm?" Haruro raised his brows, obviously confused. Yeongue blew the fringe in his eyes fruatratedly. How come someone so smart is so insensitive? "Explain what to, Woo?"

"Your grandfather released an article about your engagement this morning"

Haruto frowned as he cursed the two generations of clan leader for doing something so unnecessary. "I'll take to him abou that"

"No, not that" Yeongue grimaced and stared at the japanese in annoyance. "Have you confirmed your relationship status with Woo?"

"En?"

"You fool!" The pianist blow his top off making the students passing by flinch at the sudden exclamation. Yeongue had to inhale three times to calm his anger down. "You basically rejected Woo's confession before"

"I did?" Haruto tilted his head, obviously not grasping the scenario. He bit his lips as he tried to remember what they talked about when Jeongwoo confessed. "I didn't though?"

"You did not confirm that you like him either. Now, Woo told me earlier that you and him are not a couple"

"But we are? I won't be touchy to him if we are not"

"But he does not think that way." Yeongue grunted as he tried to patiently explain " Now, Jeongwoo who thinks that he has been rejected heard the news of your engagement. What do you think he would feel?"

Haruto widened his eyes as he realized the possible misunderstanding his roommate would feel. "He's not misunderstanding things, is he?"

The pianist chuckled slightly as he watched panic appear on Haruto's expressions. He sighed in relief and noted, "I don't know. But, I saw him earlier called at the back of the school by a girl. Probably a confes-"

Yeongue laughed as he watched the samurai hopped down the stairs and scaled down the windows and ran for his life.

Watanabe Haruto had never felt so rush in his entire life and the people who were watching him also never knew that he could be that fast.

The imner courts located at the back of the school was a known confession spot. It was also an area that is visible from the rooftop. A few pair of eyes watched the whole drama with interest as they discussed the actions of a certain japanese.

Without his knowing, Haruto has become the leading actor of someone else's planned drama. But, he had not any time to spare to think of any other thing as he spotted Jeongwoo and a girl, he remembered to be a year younger.

"Sunbae-nim, I've always admired you. Please be my boyfriend" The samurai felt his blood boiling in jealousy as he watched the female hand over a box of chocolate. He watched Jeongwoo received the box and his vision darkened. Next thing he knew, he rushed out of his hiding place yanking Jeongwoo's arms to pull towarsa him.

To say that Jeongwoo was shocked was an understatement, he was absolutely mortified when a force suddenly pulled him out of nowhere. When he whiffed a familar musky scent of light citrus, his fears immediately eased. He raised his head and was about to complain when his cheeks were held captive suddenly by the tall japanese's hands. A warm soft lips suddenly crashed against his.

The female stared at them shocked and saw the cold, warning glare from the japanese. Jeongwoo clutched Haruto's shirt and melted in the kiss.

The girl bowed and escaped the scene, intimidated by Haruto's repressing aura. Haruto smiled as he indulged the boy in his arms with kisses.

Jeongwoo regaines his senses as both lips parted for air. "Yah! You shouldn't do this when you're engaged!"

Haruto pouted at the reprimand he received. "You're okay with me being engaged to someone else? "

"No, I-" Jeongwoo bit his lips. Haruto was so irritated that he bit Jeongwoo's lips lightly. "Ha-Haru"

"Woo, did you know that Watanabe's are possessive?" Haruto tightened his hold on Jeongwoo's waist. "And, we dont kiss people we dont love"

Haruto stole a peck on Jeongwoo's lips one more time and smiled as the other looks so baffled. "Haru?"

"Who do you think they are referring to as my engagement partner?"

Jeongwoo widened his eyes as he realized the implications from the other, "you dont mean--"

"Well, it seems like I messed up the sequence. Park Jeongwoo" Haruto grinned boyishly at Jeongwoo. "Be mine"

"Baka" Jeongwoo burst out laughing, tears in his eyes as he hopped and clinged to Haruto. "Haruto, you idiot. My idiot"

"Your dark plans always works, Mashiho" Hyunsuk cackled as he watched the scene. He leaned his head on Byounggon's shoulder who was watching the drama with the rest of the gang in the rooftop. Yedam and Keita even had popcorns on their arms. Doyoung sighed as he was filming the scene as ordered by his boyfriend. Mashiho smiled at Junkyu, "See? I work magic"

"You always do. Each and everytime" Junkyu whispered back kissing Mashiho in his cheeks. He then glanced at the scene of Jeongwoo scolding Haruto for being so vague and Haruto pouting as he felt wrong but is too whipped to voice out anything. "At least, I don't have to worry about Haru being a rival now"

The gang laughed at the remark as they remembered how Haruto once messed up and was accused of being a secret admirer of Mashiho. The hyungs watch their maknaes with a happy expression. The Kings were just happy that their idiotic, spoiled and lazy-ass samurai maknae had finally found a place he can call home.