Merry altogether

5 years later~

Jeongwoo swooned as Haruto stepped out of the dressing room in his full hakata. His sword dangling in his waist. Haruomi, who retired a year ago, and handed his full position over to Haruto stared at his soon to be son-in-law who was still gaping and chuckled lightly.

Now that they think about it, its the first time Jeongwoo saw Haruto in his formal attire. Haruto smirked at the reaction he was reacting, he reached for Jeongwoo's cheeks and grinned widely teasing, "I know I'm handsome, Woo. No need to worship me so blatantly"

Jeongwoo snapped back from his trance and pouted, he blushed furiously and immediately buried his head on Haruto's chest refusing to face the other. "Idiot"

Park Jeongwoo is currently a robotic engineering graduating student and throughout the five years he had been sharing the same apartment with Haruto who has taken the major in criminal psychology, a course that Junkyu originally had taken. Just last year, he had assumed his position as the clan leader so he decided to skip to take the his remaining credits a year early for him to graduate.

"Stop being cute, Woo." Haruto whispered huskily in Jeongwoo's ears making the other tighten his hold on Haruto's waist insistent on not raising his head. Haruomi coughed and bid his goodbye, "I'll be at the garden, Haru"

Haruto smiled apologetically at his father while hugging Jeongwoo who was still being embarrased. When his father closed the door, he bent down and stared at his fiance who now raised his head. Jeongwoo pouted cutely and asked, "You're my samurai, right?"

Haruto chuckled lightly, "My sword is devoted to Mashiho-sama but--" the tall japanese dropped his head and crashed his lips against Jeongwoo's lips. "my whole life and heart are yours to keep, Woo"

Today was a special day for both Junkyu and Mashiho and everyone inside the garden are the ones that both kept close at heart. It's the day that they exchange their cups and perform their rites. A marriage of some sort.

It has taken the both of them five years to fully settle down. Junkyu just graduated and is starting his internship soon. He dashed through his courses, skipping levels as much as he can. Mashiho chose to study Nuclear Engineering because somebody told him that it was the hardest major in their university -- of course that someone was Junkyu.

Despite being the current clan head of the Takata clan, his grandfather still refuse to handover some of his responsibilties until two years ago when he graduated from college ahead of time because he was getting bored of studying.

Mashiho took full control of the clan and did a total uprooting of the whole rules and system. He had centralized control and now leads a strong business empire.

Park Jihoon who graduated his major in computer engineering and computer science at the same time sat next to his boyfriend who was still engaged on his call. He eyed the frustrated business tycoon who said coldly, "Take care of the legalities of it. Don't call me today. I won't answer, bring everything to my secretary. Right, okay. Bye"

"Seunghunnie?" Jihoon asked making Yoonbin frown. Even after five years, Yoonbin is still jealous of Jihoon's closeness to Seunghun and still sulks each time he has the chance. Kim Seunghun took 3 and a half years to return back successful and budding. He immediately applied to be Ha Yoonbin's personal lawyer when he had the qualifications. Yoonbin was never a biased man so he had the other go through hell first before hiring him -- even though his decision was already fixed from the start.

"Love, don't sulk in public" Jihoon chuckled lightly finding Yoonbin extremely adorable.

"I can in private?" Yoonbin had a teasing smile making Jihoon blush at the implication.