calm bloodthirst

Darkness had become Asahi's friend, his eyes adjusting against the lack of light. With an agile movement, he blended with the shadows. He noted the whole of the terrain and frowned as he sneaked inside the apartment undetected.

His shadows, a selected group of talented assassins under his direct command, moved in a lithe manner -- like cats leaping gracefully in the air. He had the map of the place imprinted in his mind, his priority is the safety of the hacker.

He landed safely in a balcony of the room where Jihoon was kept. The captive huddled at the corner of the empty room, his experience obvious on the marks in his body. His face slightly swollen. Asahi grimaced fearing of what's to come. "It would be unavoidable."

He took a deep breath and ordered one of his shadows to clear the apartment, death has always been the most effecient method of erasing the traces of their existence. He took a light step inside the room jolting the prisoner. He saw Jihoon look at him in shock, he was draped fron head to toe in black. His eyes was the only thing seen.

"Sahi?" Jihoon knew of that particular eyes, calm and always reserved. "What are you-"

The door creaked open making Jihoon rushe to hide the ninja behind his back protectively. Asahi tapped Jihoon's back in assurance. "They are my subordinates, hyung. Yoonbin hyung asked us to fetch you"

Jihoon let out a soft sob noting that he is now safe. Asahi smiled lightly and ordered his shadows to withdrew, they calmly exited the complex and headed towards their escaper car parked in the garage when three vans of men in black surrounded them.

Jihoon cowered slightly, he was more of a indoor person than a fighting person. He could kill a persob socially but he could never land a fist, he immediately took cover to the safest place his mind could think of -- the large beam of cement.

Asahi took notice of Jihoon's action and nodded satisfied. He would have hard time trying to fight the goons and protecting the same time. Asahi lowered his upperbody, and dashed forward a black dagger in his hands. He moved swiftly yet his attacks are precisely to take life - his blade against the opponents neck. He sprang lightly parrying the bullets aimed his way, his left hand reaching for his main weapon, his fan.

The familiar white fan designed with swimming koi has four silver threads invisibly dangling, a needle laced with  lethal poison attached to its end. In one graceful move, Asahi did a somersault and spinned twice on the air and his thread manipulated to insert the needles in the necks of four goons. The large build men dropped to the ground immediately as Asahi landed on the ground and closed his fan to block another bullet aimed his way. With a step to his right side, he dodged an attack from one of the men and threw his fan in such way that he is holding one of the threads so that he could pull it back to him. Each time the fan passed a body, it cuts sharply against the screen leaving splurt of blood on its wake. As the fan made its rounds, Asahi kicked one of the men in his face looking as if he flew in the air before tugging the string and beheading the man with his fan as it returned to his hands.

Jihoon groaned at the sight noting how this looks like a gore festival. He jolted in surprise and felt his blood turn cold as he felt a force pulling him. He clenched his fist and was about to resist when a familiar low voice said, "Ji, it's me"

Yoonbin tugged his lover by his shoulder so he could take a closer look of the other's face but he noted after that it was a mistake. He felt his blood boil, hot electric sensation bubbling inside his body as he saw the swollen face of his love. He traced the marks of violence in the other's body and felt his vision reddened.

Jihoon saw Yoonbin's expression, a diabolical one. Nothing of the usual calm and collected tsundere he knew. He gulped as he felt the murderous aura the other released, "Love?"

Yoonbin snapped from his thoughts and stared at Jihoon reassuringly. He landed a kiss to the other's forehead and called, "Haru, take Jihoon to safety"

Haruto appeared immediately beside Yoonbin slightly shuddering as he felt the oppressing air his hyung was releasing. He eyed Jihoon and stuttered, "This way, hyung"

Jihoon followed Haruto hesitatingly, his eyes still stuck to the figure of Yoonbin who dipped his hands in his pockets.

Yoonbin took a step forward revealing himself out of the support's cover. He noted that the enemies are getting sparse in number, he calmly made his way to one of them and raised his feet kicking the man on the side of his face. It was forceful enough that the other stumbled slightly and fall to the ground, Yoonbin eyed the man who was kneeling on the ground and stepped on his hands mercilessly resulting in a loud screech. He stared down at the man and questioned, "Is this the hand that hit him?"

The man grabbed his feet and received a kick to his face. Yoonbin asked coldly, "Who gave you the permissionto touch me?"

"Crazy bastard" spat the man, Yoonbin chuckled darkly bending down slightly as he grabbed the man by his hair and forcefully raised the goon's head to match his eyes. There was a sinister smile on his lips, devilish and unforgiving.

"This bastard apparently is your death god" Yoonbin released his hold on the other's locks and used his hand to sever the crucial part of the man's spinal column ending the other's life. He stood up and took out a white handkerchief from his pocket to wipe his hands of any dirt that might be smeared by him holding unholy things. He glanced at the shadows, "Asahi, I want each and everyone of them dead with no mercy"

"As you wish, your excellency"  the ninja replied as he severed the heads of the remaining goons with his weapon. Yoonbin nodded the frowned, he noted that vengeance is due. No one dares to treat his treasure like that without living a life worse than hell. No one.