wonderfully horrible

Yedam and Doyoung were seated silently on one table inside the cafe. Doyoung had a glass of untouched ice coffee while Yedam was eating his chocolate mousse with elegance.

A tall man interrupted the cold atmosphere surrounding the two with his arrival. He had an amiable smile and hair bleached in blonde. Light blonde. Yedam's eyes irked at the hair color. "Long time no see, you two"

"It should be long as your hair faded into that horrible color" Yedam grunted as he put the last bite of the mousse on his mouth. "What goes into your mind, Seunghun hyung?"

"You're tongue got sharper, Dammie" Kim Seunghun took the open seat sitting in the middle of the two 3rd year high school students. "Hello, Doyounggie"

"Hi, hyung"  Doyoung smiled awkwardly. The newly arrived college student stared at Doyoung and noticed the uncomfortable smile hanging on his face.

"You two, are you fighting?" Seunghun asked making Doyoung flinch slightly while Yedam shrugged.

"Let's leave it that we are" Yedam sighed wiping his mouth with the tissue. "So, why are we summoned here?"

Kim Seunghun can be noted as a childhood friend of Doyoung and Yedam. These two boys were originally closed like brothers which made him quite shocked on how they are acting right now. He sighed, "I thought that this would be a merry reunion"

"Things never remain the same. Five years can either be long or short" Doyoung stated as he tried to change the topic. "I have appointment after this hyung, so if we could finish earlier"

"Right, my apologies" Seunghun chuckled slightly. He was here to confirm the standing of the two as ordered by his father, the current legal representative of Bang Yoohan. "I'm just here to inform you that the succession rights would resume. Are you both still going for it?"

"Yes" Doyoung replied weakly while Yedam shrugged. Seunghun waited for the narrow eyed boy to answer. Yedam clicked his tongue and answer "I'm not particularly interested in it"

Doyoung slightly trembled. He had hoped that Yedam would still fight for succession so that he would have the chance to correct his mistakes. To perhaps make their relationship a bit better.

Seunghun noticed Doyoung's look of desperation and despair. Without asking anything, he knew that the young boy is gambling everything in the upcoming contest.

"Dammie?" The trio who was sitting on the corner of the cafe stared at the owner of the sudden voice. Yoonbin coolly walked towards the table with hands on his pocket, Jihoon following behind him.

"Doyoungie and -" Jihoon stared at the familiar face that he last saw five years ago. "Seunghun?"

"What a coincidence, Hoonie. Long time no see" Yoonbin stared at Yedam who was obviously frowning. The Kings member were having an eye to eye converstion. Yoonbin then landed his gaze to the unfamiliar face in the table. He stared at his boyfriend and asked, "You know him, Ji?"

"Remember the neighbourhood tutor?" Jihoon answered as he leaned closer to Yoonbin unconciously, linking their hands together. Yoonbing creased his brows and recalled about Jihoon and Junkyu's stories about their friend who was aiming to be an international lawyer.

Kim Seunghun saw the closeness of the two and asked, "And may I ask who you are?"

"Ha Yoonbin, nice meeting you"

"He's the Binnie I told you about. My Binnie" Jihoon proudly introduced making Yoonbin coughed awkwardly. He would never get use with sweet atmosphere.

The blonde stared at the raven haired boy and smiled ambiguously. "Nice to meet you finally. I heard plenty of stories about you"

"Hm." Yoonbin raised his brows and felt that there was something wrong with that statement. He dismissed the blonde and asked the other Kings member, "Need any help, Dammie?"