warmly cold

Park Jihoon bit off a large chunk of chocolate and gnashed it against his teeth, he let the sweet delight fill his mouth and feed his brain.

He reviewed the information printed on the paper and frowned. He had known Kim Doyoung for two years as someone part of the student council and had been close with the boy but he did not know that this would be his story.

Byounggon might have known some of it but apparently, he was also shocked to know that Doyoung was Raon. Yoonbin returned three hours ago with Keita and Asahi. Asahi had gone straight to the hospital while Keita had met with the clan the Kazama and Takata clan. Haruto still has been missing with Jeongwoo but oddly, Byounggon and Yoonbin had not been too worried.

He stared at the papers again and silently read it.

Kim Doyoung
code name: Raon
Works as a maker of drugs or poison that his parents sell to black clubs and the black market. Also notorious as the needle doctor for the underground society.
Raised by his grandmother as his parents had an alcohol-dependency history. When his grandmother died when he was seven, the custody was returned to his parents.
Had been once sold to slavery by his parents when he was eight but was bought by Yedam's parents
When Yedam's parents died when they were nine, their custody was then given back to Doyoung's parents
Had been in the underground circle since he was ten years old as his talents for concocting traceless poison and narcotics have been discovered.
When they were fourteen, Yedam was poisoned by Doyoung's parents since they were legally considered as his guardians and that in case something happens to him before he was eighteen, his insurance would go to the guardians.
Doyoung that night knew of the plans his parents have and knew that they would use his poison. He would not be able to concoct the antidote in time so he fought poison with poison and sent the mysterious message to Mashiho. Doyoung then escaped his parents and had been living his life since then by transferring addresses from time to time. But, when his parents caught him he would be forced to create a drug or get beaten up.

Jihoon closed his eyes as he remembered that Doyoung did have days that he called in sick for almost two or three weeks. No wonder Yedam was shaking in rage as he read the information. To think that the friend you hated because of his betrayal had done it exactly to save him from greater danger, it would feel heartbreaking. The hacker stared at the last details of the information and frowned. "Would Seunghun hyung know about this?"

"I rushed here as soon as I could and arrives with you worrying with another man" Yoonbin laughed darkly as he leaned on the doorframe, he eyed his boyfriend with a cocky glare. He looks messy and displeased but that dangerous vibe slightly made Jihoon's back straightened. That dark and confident glint in Yoonbin's eyes made him even look more attractive, seductive and dangerous. Yoonbin entered the room, closing the door behind him. He hissed in slight annoyance, "I dare you to repeat that name again, Ji"

Jihoon stood up, he approached his boyfriend after gulping his own saliva. He did not know that Yoonbin could let out an aura this suppressive. "Which name, Bin? Seunghun-hyung?"

Yoonbin frowned and briskly walked towards Jihoon, yanking the hacker's arms towards him before pinning him into the wall and without any words kissed the computer whiz breathless. Jihoon tried to protest but as soon as he tried to open his mouth, Yoonbin became more zealous. He gasped for air as soon as Yoonbin separated their lips. The dark Yoonbin stared at him like prey, and he weakly called, "Binnie?"

"Ji, don't you dare think of anyone other than me" Yoonbin whispered, voice dark and tone possessive. "I haven't seen you all week and not once had you left my mind. You make me crazy! And here you are, thinking of somebody else. Tell me, how to punish you?"

Jihoon shivered, he tried to awkwardly laugh it off but the glare he received from Yoonbin was dangerous, exceptionally dangerous. "I'm not thinking of Seung-"

Yoonbin shut Jihoon's mouth again with a kiss and Jihoon almost lost all his strength. His knees were weak and wobbly. Yoonbin bit the computer whiz's lips playfully making the other gasp in surprise. "I told you not to say any other name"

"Love, you're unfair. " Jihoon cried as he let his body be supported by Yoonbin's embrace. "I won't be able to function properly for the next few weeks"

Yoonbin chuckled, voice slightly hoarse. "Good, you need to experience what I did." The black haired Kings' jack of all trades relaxed as he inhaled Jihoon's scent. He pulled Jihoon in a hug and buried his face on the other's clavicle. "I miss you, love"

Jihoon snaked his arms around Yoonbin's back and rested his chin on the other's head. He smiled warmly and replied, "So do I"

As they were engrossed on their moment, Yoonbin's phone buzzed. He groaned at the interruption, he doesn't need to see the phone to know that it's a Kings' member calling him. He just knew about it. He pouted sulkily as he broke the hug and answered the call. "Hello, Yoonbin speaking"

"Yoonbin hyung, this is Jeongwoo. Please help. Ru is, Haru is"

"Okay, kid. Calm down. What happened?"

"Ru found the culprit. But, he was shot. We are escaping from them at the moment. Please pick us up soon, hyung. I'm doing my best to keep Ru alive, please hyung. "

Jihoon jumped as he listened intently on the call and rushed towards his work station. He immediately went to tracking the source of the call.

"Woo, the call may be bugged. Is that Bin hyung? Tell him to meet at the place where the raven carves"

Yoonbin grimaced, Haruto sounded weak. He eyed the hacker who was tracing the call and received a thumbs up to signal that everything's good to go. "I'll pick you both as soon as possible. Stay safe, kid"

"Please do, hyung. I'll keep Ru alive"

"We need to get Yedam" Yoonbin sighed as he exited the room, Jihoon behind him. Ha Yoonbin fished his phone and dialed Byounggon's number and immediately explained everything and called Keita as soon as he finished with the first call. He entered the private ward that they rented for Doyoung as soon as he ended the call.

"Dammie, sorry for interrupting your playtime but Jeongwoo called and said that Haruto is hurt. I need your help"