certainly ambiguous

Park Jeongwoo stared at Haruto who was running three laps, two more than the required. His friend, Yeongue took the open seat next to him as soon as he finished running and traced Jeongwoo's line of sight.

"He's still running?" Yeongue asked as he watched the tall japanese furiously running a marathon without dropping his speed. Junghwan who was lying on the ground with a towel on his eyes to block the sunlight and cool his head and had just finished two laps replied, "It's always like that. Haru's physical activities are closely monitored, he has three times of what was required. He also has martial arts training every day. He spars with masters and monsters"

"You joined his training?" Yeongue asked and the question somehow interested Jeongwoo who also stared at Jungwhan who was still sprawled on the grass.

Jungwhan took the towel off his eyes and sat up. With an innocent look and a bright smile, he nodded. "I basically spar with him every day. It's part of my regimen. Haru spars with my teacher even. Then he goes to his kendo training and spars with Yoshi hyung and Kotaro hyung. He then receives weapon training with Asahi hyung and learns karate with Mashi hyung. He's busy"

"What's with that schedule? You also do that?"

Junghwan shook his head and replied, "Nah, I just sometimes tag with him when I have the free time. Though since last week, I am learning Karate with Mashi hyung"

"Mashiho sunbae is good at physical activities?" Jeongwoo tilted his head. He felt a shadow looming over them and he raised his head to see Haruto drenched in sweat. Jeongwoo automatically frowned and gave him a towel to wipe his sweat off. Haruto smiled in thanks and took the towel from the treasurer.

"What are you guys talking 'bout?" Haruto asked as he hanged the towel on his shoulder. Junghwan stood up and rested his elbows on Haruto's shoulder.

"Jeongwoo seems to not know of your liege abilities in Karate" Jungwhan chuckled teasingly. Haruto stared at the treasurer who stared back at him for confirmation. It was obvious that he was curious, Jeongwoo has his eyes twinkling with anticipation.

"My liege is an expert with hand to hand combat. In fact, everyone in Kings is."

"Liege?" Yeongue asked, question floating above his head. Jeongwoo chuckled as he explained, "Would you believe that Ruto is a samurai? This high maintenance, bean pole of a baby?"

Yeongue's eyes sparkled slightly. He had always love japanese historical drama, "You mean you served Mashiho sunbae as a retainer. How cool is that"

Haruto grinned at Jeongwoo with a smug look. The treasurer shook his head at the proud look Haruto was showing. Haruto replied, "Precisely"

"Then is Mashiho sunbae from a family or lords, daimyo or royalty?"

"He came from a long established clan that once ruled Mie prefecture and had established their might in Kyoto. The Takata family has once exchanged wines with Lord Tokugawa before" Haruto recited proudly. His admiration towards the clan that he serves and his liege is unhidden.

"Okay, okay, Haru, I know of your unconfessed love to Mashi hyung. But now is not the time to start your history lesson" Junghwan cut Haruto's musing as he painfully knows that it would take an hour in minimum for him to finish.

A high pitched chuckle interrupted their conversation as the popular curly-haired senior who also happens to be the topic of their previous discussion approached them with the dark brown haired Japanese transfer student. Yedam and Asahi were seen to be following behind and apparently both have their phones recording.

"I did not know you have an unconfessed admiration to me, Haru. Too bad, I'm a loyal man right now" Mashiho chuckled as he teased their youngest. Haruto frowned and glared at Yedam and Asahi who was still recording.