I.

Park Jihoon, no, Ha Jihoon frowned slightly as he felt the silent pounding of pain in his head. His eyes trailed over the codes, the source code, in his monitor then frowned. He should finish it as soon as possible.

He groaned lightly as he felt the tugging inside his head as if a vein was being pulled out inside his head. His cheeks flushed red as he tried to breathe in and out. Shivers run through his body as he noticed that the world was spinning.

Yedam and Jeongwoo who were also part of the  main engineering team of the project saw the oddness of Jihoon's condition and started to worry. Jeongwoo stood up and approached the programmer who seemed to be sick and placed his hand on the other's forehead then frowned, "Hyung, you have a fever. You need to rest"

"No, I'm fine. I just need to finish this quickly" Jihoon slurred in his speech, his confusion and the high body temperature stops him properly functioning.

"No, i'll take over that part hyung. Go and rest. That's an order" Yedam sighed as he watched Jihoon stubbornly refusing to rest. He shifted his gaze and ordered the youngest of the main engineering team, "Make sure he rest properly. Else, we'd be the one receiving the wrath of the devil"

Jeongwoo nodded as he sheepishly smiled, "I will". Jeongwoo tugged Jihoon so that they could go home, he let the sick drape his left arms round his neck and supported the other with his body, his right arms round Jihoon's waist to make sure they dont stumble. They made their way out of the office.

Yedam sighed as he watched the engineers leave the office before he fished his phone from the pockets of his jeans and called someone to report about the sudden situation.

Haruto stood next to Yoonbin confidently, his right hand threateningly resting to pull his sword out. He was assigned to guard Yoonbin as of the moment because of the large project that he has been doing in collaboration with the Takata Clan. Because it involved going against some major powers of the underground society, Yoonbin life has been at risk.

This time, he had to deal with an italian mafioso who stood in his way of claiming the property for them to build their Japanese traditional themeed hotel and resort. As he was dealing with the fat italian wearing too many gold rings on his hand and blowing tobacco in jest, he suddenly received a call from Yedam. An emergency line.

He excused himself to answer the phone. He soon frowned as he received the news, eyes narrowing dangerously and his lips pressed thinly in dissatisfaction. As the call ended, he eyed his adversary and impatiently confirmed, "So, you wont settle?"

"Of course, this is my turf. I don't want you young'uns messing with it" the italian mafioso chuckled confidently as he underestimated the youth in front of him.

Yoonbin stood up irritated and said, "Then, let's leave it at that. Haru deal with this"

Haruto felt the dark aura Yoonbin was exuding and nodded at the order. He immediately launched forward and unsheathed his sword slashing life and severing limbs in his trail. The room became bloody but Yoonbin calmly stood and fixed his suit. In the span of the time to light a ciggarette, Haruto returned to Yoonbin's side calmly as he sheathed back his sword with eyes cold and dangerously bloodthirsty. He expelled a deep breathe and said, "

The italian mafioso shivered ans remembered how the other mafioso scampered in fear against this duo calling them as the japanese devils. Yoonbin blew out smoke as he looked down of the shivering man, eyes ruthlessly squinted against the fearful older man.

"I trust that you know what to do. Don't try of thinking any other games cause I dont have the patience right now to play with it. I'll give you a day or the whole of your family gets it"