Chapter 1. Book 2

It was a long flight home. The guys kept annoying me and Yuri and teasing the hostages.

"Y/n, want some food?" Yuri looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Sure" I smiled at her as she smiled back and started ordering us some food.

I felt hands on my shoulders so I looked behind me to see tae.

"Hey baby" he leans down to my ear and kissed my neck.

"Hello Taehyung" I tried not to smile.

Tae looked confused.

"Baby what's wrong, you never say out my name" he was getting worried.

"How dare you not get me food..." I pouted secretly smiling.

"Aish, you little" he knew what I was doing so he started tickling me which caused me to Yelp out and laugh like a maniac.

"T-Tae stop i-it" i was laughing to hard while trying to pry his hands off that I couldn't speak.

"Say sorry and I'll stop" he smirked at me.

"I'm sorry Tae" I kept laughing.

He stopped tickling and tried picking me up but the food came so I smacked his hands.

"Ouch" he pouted while rubbing his hand.

"What, my foods here" I shrugged my shoulders and started eating immediately.

Tae rolled his eyes and stole some of my fries and went back to the guys. I gave him a dirty look, he looked at me and did his box smile. I continued eating.

After I was done eating I walked towards Tae and sat in his lap while they interrogated the two men.

"Baby I don't want you over here" he whispered in my ear

"They tried to kidnap me, not you" I didn't look at him. I heard him sigh.

"What does your boss want" Jimin spit out angrily.

"Like i'd tell some low life like you" the one that was more tougher spoke out.

"Say it now or so help me good lord Jesus you won't see another fucking minute" Jimin has now lost his temper and grabbed him by his collar.

"Oooo I'm so scared" he sarcastically said.

Jimin swung a few times making his face even worse. He stood close to the guy leaning down.

"Tell. Me. Why. You. Want. Her" he was gritting through his teeth while he talked.

"Because it's Jackson! He wants Y/n to himself but he doesn't like her and only wants her to be his slave and obey him when he says stuff!" The coward one spoke out while the one that just got a pretty bad beaten by Jimin gave him a death glare.

"Way to keep secrets you dumb idiot" he said.

We all heard a slap. We looked towards Felix who was now raging with anger that just slapped the guy.

He turned back and looked Felix and then and me and Taehyung.

"And we would've have gotten the slut if we weren't caught" he smirked.

Tae practically tossed me beside him and got up, charging towards the dude and pushed him to where he was laying on the floor.

Tae didn't give the guy to speak before he started beating the shit out of him.

"Oh my god! Tae!!" I ran up to him and pulled him back.

He tried going back at him again but I got in front of him, stopping him almost immediately.