Chapter 12 book 2

"Hide y/n now!" We looked too see Yoongi. Just then I saw Jungkook running towards us.

"Y/n!" He didn't look happy.

I looked over towards Tae and he was already awake and confused. Jungkook ran into the room and stopped immediately.

"You deleted my porn!!!!" Jungkook yelled at me while I just laughed.

"Yoongi. You fucking scared me!" Tae yelled out but laughed.

"Sorry But I had to warn her quickly. Jungkook is pissed." He then walked away.

"Why did you delete my precious porn" he moved around like a baby, whining.

I laughed some more. "I didn't delete your porn. I never touched you computer" I laughed more.

"But Namjoon said you did-" he cut his sentence off and gasped dramatically.

"KIM FUCKING NAMJOON!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. All we heard was shuffling downstairs, something falling and a big. Oof.

We all laughed loudly as we heard someone fall. Then heavy laughter spread throughout the house.

"Namjoon Im gonna fucking kill you for stilling my porn!!!" Jungkook stomped out the room and down the stairs.

We heard a manly scream. Then Jungkook screaming. "Let me at him!"

I couldn't stop my laughter as I fell backwards and hit my head against the headboard and laughing much harder, a deep laugh exploded from the man beside me.

"Y-you hit your h-head" I looked at Tae too see his big box smile and his deep laugh erupting from his throat. He cradled me against him and rubbed my head.

"Y/n!!! Help me! Help your best friend!! Save me!" We looked out the door to see Jungkook dragging Namjoon while Jimin and taeyong pulling Namjoon.

"Sorry joonie!!! I can't!" I yelled back, laughing at the scene.

"Nooooo!!!" Taeyong and Jimin lost their grip and we saw Namjoon disappearing into Jungkook's room, slamming the door shut, and a loud, pleading Namjoon behind it.

*

It was now noon. No one dared to check in on Jungkook and Namjoon, non of them seeming to be coming out anytime soon but I was wrong.

I noticed two messed up, sweaty guys walking down the stairs and they looked weak.

"What the hell happened" I said and the turned to me.

"They probably fucked" I looked at Yoongi and back at the boys.

"We did not! We watched the porn" Namjoon said.

I heard a low moan coming from jungkook. I looked at him and noticed him palming himself.

"Oh god.... I wish y/n could help me. Or Yuri" Jungkook looked at both of us.

"Taehyung would kill you if you took me" I chuckled out.

"Where is Tae by the way?" Namjoon looked around.

"He had a hair appointment. He's getting it curled" just thinking of his long curled hair makes me just wanna....

"Y/n?" I got brought out of my thoughts as hobi called my name.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Beside you" I looked and saw Jungkook sniffing my neck. Taking in my scent.

"Taehyung wouldn't know if we didn't tell" I widened my eyes as he whispered in my ear.