Chapter 15 book 2 (hoseok 18/21+)

The next day finally came. I woke up before tae so I went it the bathroom washed off and changed. I came back out to see him still asleep.

I went out the room and quietly closed the door and went downstairs to the kitchen. Jin was cooking breakfast while everyone was in the dinning room, chatting.

I walked in there and Hobi immediately came too me.

"Today is my turn, but I don't know" he looked uneasy.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"I just.. I don't know. I feel like I should do it today." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll take your spot." Jungkook with a mouth full of food right after jin had out it down.

"Just let me know Hobi" I smiled to him and took my seat.

Everyone's food was set but Tae still hasn't came down.

"Did you go that hard in him?" Namjoon looked at me.

"No, he'd be up by now" I was feeling uneasy.

Just then we heard more than two feet upstairs.

"What the-" I was cut off with a door being smashed and voices.

"L-let Go" It was Tae. He sounded troubled.

"Nope" the man had a darker, deeper
Voice.

We all quietly ran to the foyer. Just then the man leaned Tae over the railing. I was about to scream but Yoongi held my mouth.

"Time to die" Tae was loosing his breath as the man had a wire around his neck.

He was leaning so far off the railing that he literally looked me in the eyes. I saw pain, regret.... and much worse. Love.

I was trying to fight my way out of Yoongi grip but he whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry, kai and beomgyu has got this, look" I looked and I saw them with the guns. Then I saw Felix, taeyong, and Bobby with a mattress.

"One shoot in the heart and if he doesn't go down then in the head" I heard Namjoon says.

My hearing got cut off when Tae started doing heavily, weak breaths.

"Do it now" I thought.

The a gun shot rung through the house. The man didn't flinch a bit when it hit his chest. Then just before I could think the their gun went off and exploded right through his head.

Tae fell and landed on the mattress.

"Tae!!!" Yoongi finally let me go and I ran to him.

He was breathing heavily as he grabbed me. He pulled me to him and hugged me tight.

"I-I was scared you were in there" he hugged me tight.

He was still shirtless and had his sweat pants on. I pulled him back and looked at his neck.

"Omg" I weakly day and tears started coming out.

"Dont... don't worry I'm fine" he was still breathing heavily.

It was now evening after the incident, I was by Tae the whole time. "Hoseok" Tae calles out.

"Yes?" He looked up from his phone.

"Your room, now" he immediately got up and so did me and Tae.

We walked to his room and went in. His room had more colorful items then the one I've seen. Tae day in the chair and motioned him to me.