Chapter 2. Book 2

Y/N p/v

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

I immediately started crying as I was red liquid come from his stomach. I heard feet rushing up the stairs but before the could get to me someone jerked me up and into their arms.

Jimin ran up to get in between me and Tae while Yuri and Felix checked on Tae. I felt a cold metal barrel come into contact with my temple of my head.

"You don't want to do that, please put the gun down" Jimin spoke out while holding his hands up.

Nothing came from the guy dressed in black.

"Look, sir. Please put the gun down and we can negotiate" Jimin said again.

I look down at Tae and he was looking at me, trying to speak to the man but couldn't get nothing out as his face turned up in agony as his shot was hurting badly. He was crying harder than I've ever seen.

"How about.." he guy in all black spoke.

"No" is all he said and pushed the gun more into my head.

I couldn't see anymore as I was crying really hard.

I heard whispering.

"Tae, you cant move, your hurt. Jimin has got this" then I heard a grumble from Tae.

"We Can negotiate, we don't want to kill I one. Just please, your life will end very slowly and painfully if you pull that trigger." Jimin said again trying to persuade the man.

"How can I trust you?" He voice was deep and dark. And very scary.

"I tell them not to attack, especially Taehyung. He doesn't deal well with people no mess or touch what's his." Jimin said calmly.

"We can negotiate" Jimin said again.

"One condition" the mysterious man said again.

"Okay..?" Jimin hesitated.

"If you give me something I want.... you get the bitch back" the man said.

I heard Tae grumble out again but in anger. My vision had cleared up a bit and I see Yuri and Felix fixing his wound.

"Another condition" Jimin added.

"What is it?" The man nearly growled out of frustration.

"You can't have our people, house, furniture, or weapons... deal?" Jimin said.

"Deal" the man finally agreed.

"But I'm not giving her up first" the man added again and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

We started following Jimin. I looked at Tae and he looked absolutely terrified. I mouthed to him it's all right, to calm down, and that I'll be fine.

We made it to the living room and the man dropped me on the floor.

I yelped in pain and Jimin tried to check on me but the man didn't let him.

"Y/n!!!" I heard Taehyung yell from up stairs.

With more yelling.

"Let me go down there!!"

I rolled over and held my back.

"Man up you weak bitch" he yelled at me.

The tears started coming back as Jimin just watched with pain in his eyes as he couldn't help me at all.

"I swear to god!!" We heard Tae yell again.

Jimin and him started negotiating while I was still laying on the floor. The pain is slowly going away but at least I can still move.