Chapter. 9 Book. 2

It's been a few days... Tae hasn't woke up yet but the doctor says he could wake up any moment.

Everyone was almost dragging me out of the hospital so I can freshen up. Eventually giving in.

I was at the house. I saw my dad still sitting there but the other man not to be found.

As I was fixing to head up the stairs I stopped hearing that mans voice. "How is he?" He asks.

I turned and looked at him with no emotion "why is it your concern?"

"It looked pretty bad" he looked up at me.

"Well it's not" I was about to go up the stairs but once again got stopped.

"I'm sorry" I looked at him, reading him carefully.

"And about what" i was getting annoyed.

"Everything" he hung his head low.

"Don't trick me. I could just kill you. You've did nothing but ruin me. You hurt my brothers. You shot my love. You don't care about anybody but yourself, and further more, you don't give two fucking shit about a family that once was decent." I looked at him, "it's too late for a fucking apologize" I then walked to my shared bedroom.

Once I got in there I grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom. Once I was in I turned on the water and stripped off. I got in and immediately felt the warm water caress my skin gently. I could finally relax as the warm water helped my bones.

I got washed and shaved. I turned around and sat the razor down and turned the water off, hearing it drip from the faucet and the shower head as I opened the door and stepped out.

I dried off and put my clothes on. I squeezed my hair getting all the water out. I then cleaned the steamy mirror off and brushed my teeth as my hair air dried just a bit.

I got done and decided to wait a bit before I dried my hair. I went into the bedroom to find Jimin and Jungkook, the people that drove me here.

"You were taking a while so we got worried" Jimin said.

"Well I would have been done but my dad stopped me." I rolled my eyes and went back to dry my hair.

"Care to tell us?" Jungkook said.

I told them what happened while I packed Tae some clothes once they told me he woke up.

*

Taehyung's POV

My eyes fluttered open to see a bright room. I grunted out because of my shoulder and that caught attention.

"Tae!!" That definitely wasn't y/n but hobi.

"He's awake! Call Jimin!!"

"Hobi, stop yelling.. where's y/n?" I looked around searching for my princess.

"We forced her home to freshen up a bit.. she's been here everyday." Namjoon chuckled

"W-what's funny?" I asked.

"We practically had to drag her out" Yoongi said then everyone laughed.. including me.

Just then the door busted open and here came y/n. She dropped her bag and ran to me.

"Tae!!!" As soon as she got to me she kissed me. I chuckled but kissed her back.

She then got into the bed and laid beside me, snuggling up to me.

"She's been like that for 4 days" hobi laughed and shook his head.

Just then the doctor came in.

"Kim Taehyung and Kim gang?" He asked an looked at us.

"Yes?" Namjoon said.

"Taehyung will be discharged tomorrow, we're keeping him over night because of his wound. It will be better tomorrow but we're keeping him here just for safety precautions." The doctor smiled at us.

"Thank you" Namjoon said and we all watched him walk out, closing the door.

Y/n Then turned to me.

"Why did you lock me in the closet?" She pouted.

I rubbed her back. "Because I knew you'd take the bullet for me... I couldn't bare to see you in this bed" I kissed her forehead.

"Your too good for me" she put her face in my neck and wrapped her left side over my body.

"Guys, privacy?" I asked them so they walked out.

"What do you mean 'too good for me' for?" I asked her.

"I-I feel like I'm weak and don't help you on stuff, protect you.... you do all that for me" I smiled lightly.

"Baby, you don't need to do all of that. Just your presence makes me happy, I don't want you hurt. I don't want you to be away from me. I want you all the time. I love you y/n" i lifted her face and kissed her passionately.

I saw tears coming out of her eyes.

"Joy?" I asked and she nodded.

"I love you too taehyung" she said my name all the way and it made my heart flutter in ways no one else could.

*

Y/n POV

Tae was finally discharged so we headed home.

We got home and went in to be greeted by everyone. Hobi came up to us and hugged us tight.

"Welcome home!!" He yelled

Me and Tae laughed. My dad caught my eye of him smiling but it looks sort of forced.

I kept my eye on him and saw him roll his eyes. I turned to Tae and whispered in his ear.

"I want my father dead." He looked at me.

"W- what?" He pulled me away from the gang.

"He keeps taunting me, trying to trick my mind." I told him the story of what happened before the call.

He made a shock face and he nodded. "He's not gonna change, I'll get hobi to do it" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

We rejoined with my family and soon enough it was already dark and hobi, taeyong, And my dad was gone.

I had my headphones in listening to music, dancing around, and singing Billie Ellish songs. I didn't know Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae was watching me.

"I'm the bad guy..... duh" I made a face and soon heard little laughters.

I looked up to see the three youngest staring and giggling at me. I made a pout and they laughed more.

"It's done" hobi and taeyong emerged from the back.

"Finally" taeyong huffed out.

Me and taeyongie met eyes and I smiled at him.. just then, something bursted through the window and hit me hard in the head.

Before I blacked I heard a worried deep smooth voice call for me.

"Y/n!!!!" Then I felt being cradled and wet stuff dropping onto my face.

Then everything went black.