Chapter 13 book 2 (namjoon 21+)

"I will let you" Tae said and sighed.

"What?" Namjoon said out in confusion.

"I will let you.." he danced around a little bit. I knew what he meant a lightly giggled. "I-i will let you... fuck... her" t said t like he was going to die.

"What!?" Jimin was surprisedz

"Only once!" Tae yelled.

"Your the best!!" Jimin ran up and hugged Tae tightly.

"Don't make me regret it... but I have to be there" he warned.

"When can we start" Jimin looked hopefully at Tae.

"When Jungkook gets better" he looks at Jimin and smirked seeing his friend pout.

"But" Jimin was goin I complain but Tae cut him.

"Don't make me regret!" He lifted his brow. I giggled.

I went up to Tae and hugged his waist. "You don't know how bad I don't want to share you" I giggled again.

"You look like you were dying while saying it" i laughed a little too loudly.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked me.

"I'm fine with it... plus.. it will make me decide in whose the biggest" I almost busted out a laugh when Tae looked at me.

"I will always be the biggest" a hint of jealousy ran through his voice.

"You never know, plus you'll be there" I kissed his cheek.

He rolled his eyes and smiled lightly at my little kiss. "It will kill me to see my girlfriend gettin fucked by my best friends." He wrapped both his arms around my waist, holding me close to him.

I blushed. "Don't worry, it's doesn't matter if they fuck me so good. I'll always be yours" I pecked his lips, he grunted out.

He pulled my head back in and shared a passionate kiss with me. In the distance we heard chattering.

"I can't believe he decided that" Jin said, talking lowly to the guys.

"But I won't be doing it. I see her as my little sister." Jin added.

"I can't believe y'all want to fuck my sister too" taeyong shook his head.

"We're out of it so it's just you 5 guys" Bobby pointed out the rest of ikon and txt.

"I can't wait. Taehyung also moans so loudly when their doing it. I wonder if she's that good" Yoongi said.

"Taehyung basically screams" Jungkook said.

"I can't believe their talking about our sex" Taehyung said and scoffed quietly.

I giggled.

"What's so funny" he looked at me.

"You" I laughed more.

"Your weird" he made this face I couldn't explain and so I did a loud laugh.

"Oh I'm weird... mmhmm, okay then. Sure" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hey!" He said defensibly. "I get weird and freaky when I'm around you" he wiggles his eyebrows and I hit his arm.

"Ouch!" He tubbed his arm.

"Perv" I walked to the fridge.

"Your calling me a perv" Tae lifted a brow.

"Yes"

"Says the one who did bdsm just a few hours ago" he smirked. The rest was listening onto our convo.