Chapter. 7 Book. 2

I woke up the next morning to no one beside me. I got up and walked to the bathroom and went in, when I got in there was Tae naked.

"If you wanted to shower with me then you should've woken up when I tried to get you up" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take one later" I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

Tae got dressed and we headed down to the kitchen to find jin cleaning out all the cabinets.

"What you doing?" I say to jin and he chucked all the stuff in the trash can.

"Emptying everything, Jimin and Yoongi should be back with food and groceries." Jin said as he smiled at me.

"Okie dokie" I then skipped to the living room and turned on the tv.

"Y/n wanna play games with me?" Jungkook then said coming and sitting next to me.

"Sure" I smiled like a kid as he got the controllers and we started racing each other.

I won two times. Jungkook started to get angry while I just laughed and beat him for the third time. Everyone was in the living room watching us, we took a break and ate our breakfast.

"How are you so good" he whined as he just lost again.

"Me and taeyong used to play a lot, I learnt from him" I laughed a Jungkook's defeat again.

"I can't do it!!" He dropped his controller and raised his hands in defeat and I beat him for the 5th time.

Everyone laughed. I looked at the room where B.I took his life to save Tae and saw it blocked off with a wall.

"Baby? Are you okay?" I turned and looked at tae.

"I-I guess.. I'm still sad" I laid on Tae as jin and Jungkook started playing. This time Jungkook beating jin everytime.

"One of these days I'm gonna beat you and you'll have to do something for me" Jungkook pointed at me and I laughed.

"Get taeyongie to play with you" I smirked.

He looked at taeyong and he nodded. Thy started playing and taeyong kept winning every round.

"Ugh" i heard Jungkook sigh and i laughed harder.

"You can't beat the champs baby boy" Tae slap my ass once I said baby boy.

I giggled and kissed his jaw, traveling it to his neck and butting it just a bit, Tae let out a little moan but everyone heard it. I sat up fast and everyone looked at Tae.

"H-hey!" We all started laughing.

I went to his ear and whispered "you'll always be my baby boy" I think kissed his ear and bit it.

"You make me crazy" He huskily said back into my ear.

*

Me and Tae decided to get out of the house just a bit so we went to the local park and swung on the swim like little kids. Just then this woman walked up to us.

"K-Kim Taehyung?" She questioned.

"Yes" he looked up and froze.

"It's me... Irene" her smile was so big. But I looked at Tae's and it wasn't so happy.

"Taehyung... we can finally be together again!!" My heart started accelerating.

"I-I'm sorry but I already have someone" he looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"B-but you said 'if we see each other, we'll be together again' did you not?" Her face went into pure sadness.

My heart aches so badly.

"I didn't see you for years so I gave up... but then I found her" he looked at me again, he saw how my anxiety started up.

"It was great seeing you but we have to go" tae sad and got up, me getting her afterwards.

We held my hand and started walking off but we immediately stopped hearing her words.

"What about your kid?" We both turned around and saw a kid run up to her.

"Did you take a dna test?" Tae asked.

"W-we'll no but I know it's yours.. he has your eyes." She smiled and picked him up.

I looked at tae's eyes and the kids and they weren't the same, his features and Tae's aren't even close.

"I'm sorry but that's not his kid" she looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

"Yes it is" she had a cold voice towards me.

I looked at tae and he noticed it too.

"He's not mine, I know features and that kid is not mine" Tae said.

"But I.." i cut her off.

"How about we go to the fucking hospital ad get a dna test!" I lost my cool at this woman and I yelled.

Tae tried calming me down. But she just kept giving it to men

"I know it's his!!" She yelled back at me with the same tone.

"Your just scared to go do it because the dna test will show up different! I'm not stupid! I know sluts like you!!!" I lost m temper and almost went at her but Tae caught me.

"Why did you go for her, she's an animal that tried to hurt me" she looked at Tae and had a fake sad face.

"I went for her because I love her and she is not an animal" tae coldly said.

"Fine lets go o the hospital and I'll prove it's Taehyung's" she said and walked away.

We got into her car and we drove to the hospital. We got checked in and so we went back to the back. Irene went in first but Tae held me back.

"If she tries to do anything saying it's my baby if it's wrong. I won't hesitate to take you life" after that we walked in.

The dna test has been done and now were waiting for the results. Tae kept me on my lap and started kissing my neck making me giggle slightly.

"I want to fuck you so bad" he whispered in my ear.

"Why's that" I raised an eyebrow.

"You were so feisty" he kissed my neck more.

"There's a kid in here" I say to him.

"I'd love to make a kid with you" he completely ignored my words.

Just then the door opened and in cane the doctor.

"Okay so results are in, anything to say before I give it out?" Irene nodded her head.

"The Baby is Taehyung's" she smirked.

"The Baby looks nothin like him."

"Doctor please hurry up" Tae interrupted our little argument.

The doctor breathed in and spoke

"Taehyung..... you are...."

*

*

*

Sorry for the wait.
Sorry if it's short
But I felt that was a good place to leave it😂
Sorry for spelling mistakes