Chapter. 8 book. 2

"Taehyung.... you are..." he looked at Taehyung and then Irene.

"Not the father" the doctor handed the results to Irene.

"I told you no matter what happens to say his name!!! I paid you!!" Irene yells out.

"Yes But, I don't want my life to end... here's your money" he hands her the money and turns to us.

"You two are a very lovely couple. Have a good day, goodbye" he then walked out the door.

I got up and walked to Irene.

"Oops... guess you failed" tae was just sitting there starring at me:

"Bitch" she tried getting on me but Tae pulled me away making her go to nothing.

"You don't hurt my baby" Tae said and hugged me closer.

"Goodbye" he then pulled me out the room and out of the hospital.

We returned home and soon Taehyung started jumping in joy.

"The hell is he doing" Yoongi gave off a weird face as he pointed at Tae.

"So you know Irene? Well she tried claiming another mans baby saying it was mine to get back together with me" tae said. Everyone's face was in shock and disgust but me and tae's.

"Then she tried hitting my baby... I didn't let that happen" he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"Please tell me you didn't kill her" Namjoon said.

"No but she ran into a wall" everyone laughed including me, remembering it all.

"But we might have trouble coming our way" tae was now serious.

"What do you mean?" Jimin replied.

"She knows we're here and she hates y/n and wants me for herself... like seulgi" me and Tae sat on the sofas with the rest.

"Well shit" Yoongi said throwing down a pen.

"She only knows that we're here" Tae said reassuringly.

"How about we kill her and we raise the baby" everyone looked at Yoongi weird but me.

"Look she was nothing but shit to us and only good to you. We fuckin hate that bitch. So let's kill her, raise her child and be done with it."

"You mean, have a 5 year old in this house where I could possible fuck y/n anywhere I want to, y'all bringing prostitutes home and fucking them.... alcohol an weapons everywhere, and you want to kill Irene and raise her 5 year old" tae said looking at Yoongi unbelievable.

"Look I don't like people doing into adoption centers so.." Yoongi trailed off.

"Well her baby is a male" i added in.

"Perfect, born and raised" Yoongi smirked and winked.

"We're not doing anything yet unless we start to feel sketchy.. then we take action." Taehyung said annoyed.

*

"Tae!!!!" I yelled. No answer.

"Tae!!!! I need you!!!" I yelled again, no answer again.

"I'm free to have sex with!!! Tae isn't answering me" I yelled again.. just then I heard footsteps up the stairs and 3 people busting into my room. Tae, Jungkook, Jimin.

"You aren't touching her!" Tae yelled out.

"You weren't answering her so... we will" they tried walking to me but got pushed on the wall.