Chapter 17 book 2 (Jungkook 21+)

Me and Tae stayed in our room for the rest of the day and now it was finally morning. Just as I was about to get up the door busted open, reading Jeon Jungkook.

"Are you ready" he smiled.

He woke Tae up and then the yells.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook!! How many times do I have to tell you! Don't barge in my ducking room!" He was angry because he was rudely awakened.

"Tae, calm down" I hugged his naked torso.

"No! He woke me up!" He looked at me.

"You'd have to wake up anyway, now stop being a grumpy grandpa that hates kids!" I hit his chest and got up.

I was wearing Tae's shirt. "I want you now" Jungkook whined.

"Jungkook...." I was interrupted.

"She does like morning sex" Tae smirked.

I looked back at Jungkook to see him smile so big.

"Let me change...." I was interrupted.

"Baby, we all know.. nothing is underneath" he bit his lip and smirked.

"Can I take her now Taehyung?" Jungkook asked politely.

"Sure" he got up and walked out the door.

We both followed Tae to Jungkook's room. Opening it up.

We walked in. His room was dark and head neon lights in it, every furniture was practically black.

"go ahead. Make my baby happy" Tae sat in the chair and watched.

Jungkook immediately came to me and almost ripped the shirt.

"Wait!!" I stopped him.

He looked confused.

"This is my favorite, so gentle" I scolded him and he obeyed.

He lifted it off me and stared at my naked body. He licked his lips.

"Strip me" He looked dead into my eyes and I obeyed.

I took of everything, then pushed me on the bed.. hovering over me. He started kissing me roughly while his hands was caressing my small, skinny, curvy frame.

He trailed his kisses down all the way towards my pussy. Not wasting time he immediately started licking and sucking on my clit, making me moan loud.

I pulled on his hair and he moaned. The vibrations from his muffled moan traveled all over me, making me shake, then cumming.

"You taste delicious" he licked his way up from my pussy, too my breast.

He pulled on my bud and attacked it with his mouth, bringing attention to my left boob, he played with it.

After he had enough he laid on the bed and motioned towards in dick.

"Suck it" He was so demanding.

I started from the bottom and licking my up, over his sensitive slit, and back down.

"O-oh" he moaned.

Without wasting time my mouth surrounded his dick, his tip reaching my throat and started sucking.

The next thing that came out his mouth shocked both me and Tae.

"M-mommy" he moaned loudly.

He was a mix. A dom and a sub. Honestly, I enjoyed it.

I teased him by sucking much less. "Mommy please!!! Please, please pleasure me!" He was begging. I couldn't take anymore and gave him what he begged for.

"Mommy!!!!" I did my usual tricks and made him moan loudly, louder than before.

"Mommy Im cumming!!!" He then came.

I pulled him out of my mouth and he immediately flipped us over, shoving his dick in my pussy.

"Oo" he moaned deeply.

Me and Tae was shocked again at his change of attitude. He sped up his pace making me choke on my moans.

"You like that" he whispered in my ear.

"Your like how I fuck you so hard" he moaned deeply again.

"Omg!" I moaned loud as I pulled his hair and scratched his back.

"Oh!! Mommy" he became a sub when I pulled his hair,

I let go of his hair and he became dominate again. "I love it when you pull my hair" he bit my ear.

"Don't you love it... mommy?" He paused but tilted his head and kissed my neck.

"No hickeys" Tae said.

"You skin tell me what to do" Jungkook barked back.

"Jungkook!!!!" I moaned his name. "N-no hickeys!" He made eye contact with me.

"Yes" he sped up his pace, making the bed hit the wall.

"Jungkook!!!!" I screamed his name as he brutally hit my g-spot.

I pulled his hair again.

"Mommy!!" He moaned.

"I'm going to cum mommy!!" He pulled out and cummed on my stomach, I cummed on his bed.

But that's not the end. Instead of getting up and getting dressed he went back to my pussy and stuck his finger in me. Over stimulating me..

He thrusted his fingers in just a few more times and then I squirted.

"Yes, yes mommy... squirt for me" he did it again and again.

"Jungkook!" I whined out his name as he has done this 5 times.

He licked up my clit. Taking his finger out of me and licking them. He took a rag and wiped his face off, he looked to wear I came in his bed and bent down, licking it up.

Once Jungkook was finished he started masturbating. "M-mommy!" He moaned.

I looked at Tae and Tae looked at him.

"Bro are you a mix?" Tae said shockingly.

"Yes!!" He clenched his dick and came again.

"How can you just have sex with her and not want her even more until she can't walk" he looked at Tae.

"It's hard" Tae came and picked me up. Knowing I can't walk since my legs were like jello.

It was now evening and I was taking a shower. I opened the door, dried off, and put my clothes on. I walked out the bathroom to go to the nightstand when something came around my nose.

I started struggling but soon passed out.

??? P/v

"Take that you piece of shit" I carried her unconscious body out the window and into the secret car.

"Drive now!" I yelled at baekhyun.

"Boss sehun will be so happy" we both smirked.

Taehyung's P/V

It's been hours since she was in the bathroom. I excused myself with the meeting of the plan and went upstairs to our bedroom.

"Y/n!? Baby?" I looked in the bedroom. No sign of her.

I opened the bathroom to find it empty. I started panicking, I rushed towards the closet.

"Y/n!" No one was in there.

I ran out side the bedroom and into everyone else's rooms, no sign of her. I ran back downstairs.

"Y/n's gone!!!" I was panicking.

"No no no!!!" I paced everywhere.

"She gone, she's gone!!!!!" I started crying.

"Y/n!" I screamed her name while I was sobbing.

"We have to find her!!!"

"We need to find her!!!!" I yelled at everyone and they flinched.