Chapter. 3 book. 2

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed out of horror.

In front of our faces is the rest of the members and my brother, beaten, un fed, and tied up.

"TAEYONG!!" I screamed out while my tears are just pouring from my eyes.

He opened his swelled eyes, tears in them as soon as he sees me.

"Y-y/n" he weakly called for me. Jimin came up after checking all of them.

"J-Jimin" He weakly called out for him too.

"Y-you need to g-get away, save y-yourselves.. get t-the others out t-to" he weakly said, coughing out badly afterwards.

"Y-y/n??" I heard my best friend call for me.. Jungkook.

I ran to him to see him in the same situation.

"Yes kookie, I'm here. Omg" tears kept pouring out.

"There's too m-many.. you w-won't make it.... y-you need to go." He coughed badly like Taeyong.

Jimin came up to me.

"They are all saying to leave" Jimin had tears in their eyes.

"They're w-watching you everywhere." Jungkook said weakly.

I gasped and cried harder.

"We need to go tell Yuri and Felix" Jimin said.

"We can't just leave them in here" I was panicking.

"We need to.." Jimin for interrupted as he was tackled by a dog.

"JIMIN!!" I tried running for him but got caught by a pair of hands.

"Well well Well... aren't you just a good looking snack" the man said aloud."

"L-let her go" Jungkook said weakly.

"Shut up you mut!!" He got the bars and Jungkook jumped and immediately became quiet and looked down.

That didn't set well with me. I kicked the guy in he nuts and rammed my elbow in his ribs.

He let go and fell to the floor. I went to Jimin as the dog got off him and went to his owner.

"Omg Jimin" I gasped.

"Don't worry, it's okay" he got up.

We turned around and saw the man and the dog come at us. Jimin got the dog while I got the man.

He grabbed ahold on my arms and he smirked. I smirked back at him and brung him down why I brung my knee up. His face collided with my knee and he let go.

He was on the ground and so I started kicking his stomach.

"This is what you get for hurting my family" I kicked him on each syllable.

The guys were just watching as we were defending ourselves.

I kicked one last time and the man went cold. I grabbed rope and tied his limbs up and sta him up straight and went to Jimin.

"Here doggy doggy" I called for the dog and it ran right to me...... cuddling me.

"Now, we don't attack people" I said sternly to the dog as it whispered.

I think I figured out who was here.

"Dad" I bitterly said out.

"Rex stay put" the god stayed putt and I looked at everyone's face and they were shocked besides taeyong.

"Taeyongie, why did dad come here" I spoke to him.

"H-he found out I-I was here... s-so he attacked." He coughed again.