Chapter. 10 Book. 2

Taehyung's POV

We all heard a glass break and I saw
y/n still smiling at taeyong but it soon ended with her falling to the ground, dropping her phone, headphones coming out of her ears, and her body almost laying lifeless of the ground.

Panic starting rising and I immediately started crying and ran to her.

"Y/n!!" I yelled out, cradling her.

Everyone around me was panicking. Taeyong got on the other side of her, the rest of everyone rushing down the stairs at my yell

"Y-y/n... please no" she smiled at me and then her eyes closed.

"No! No, no, no!" Panic has now taken over me.

"Hospital now! Go, go, go!!" Namjoon yelled out.

I picked her up and started walking out the door but the object stopped me. I bent down and picked it up, noticing the letter attached to it.

I read the letter. "Hope you get this... this isn't over" I said lowly.

I tore the letter off and dropped the object, rushing out the door.

*

"Kim Taehyung?" The Doctor calles my name.

"Yes?" I ran up to him.

"Back here again I see" he tried lifting the mood but I wasn't in the mood.

"Get to the point" I huffed out.

"Okay" he said "she is now stable, luckily it wasn't hit in the wrong place so no concussion, no memory loss, no enteral bleeding, no bad stuff." He looked at my relieved face and continued. "She is in good condition but might take her a while to wake up. Don't worry son, she is okay and strong" he put a hand on my shoulder and walked off.

I went back to everyone and told them the conversation between me and the doctor. 2 hours later a nurse walked out and called for me. I walked up to her and she immediately started hitting on me.

"Your really sexy." She bit her lip. I raised an eyebrow but with no expression.

"I'm taken so please don't" I was getting frustrated.

"You don't need to worry about her, shes not awake so we can have our fun" she tried rubbing up against me.

"I want the news for my girlfriend not some slut" I said pretty loudly, now people were staring.

"Ooo feisty" she hissed our trying to act sexily.

"Hey!" I turned my head to the counter lady.

"Yes sir?" She replied.

"Can you Please get me a new nurse this one seems to not do her job good as she is trying to seduce a taken man" I told her.

"Yes sir, Sabrina! Leave!" Her harsh demanding voice sent the girl away huffing.

"I'm so sorry sir" the doctor came running up.

"She wasn't supposed to do that anyway but you all can see her now" he smiled and I gave a signal to my gang to follow and they did.

We followed him to the room. We all walked in and I immediately scooted a chair up right beside her and held her hand, kissing it.

I put my head down on her hand and silently cried. "T-Taehyung?" I heard Someone call out.

I didn't answer.

"Taehyung?" they call again.

I looked at her but it wasn't her. It was one person I wished no not ever see.