Chapter. 6 book. 2

"Guys.... we're moving" Yoongi said out as he came from the kitchen.

"H-Huh?" I let go from taeyong.

"It's too dangerous so we're moving, after what happened to y/n we need to keep her safe." Yoongi said looking at all of us.

"And we got room for our helpers as well" he smiled at them and they nodded.

"So go pack" Yoongi ordered us and we went on.

*

It's been hours since we've been on the road, I was in te passengers seat and tae was driving. Namjoon and Yoongi were with us as well.

"It's right up here" Yoongi said out so tae slowed down just a bit.

Yoongi told tae to turn in here and so he did. Everyone else filing in as well.
We drove down a long drive way but finally reached the house.

The house literally looked like a fucking castle.

"Wow" I say out stunned.

"You like it Baby?" Tae said and grabbed my hand caressing it.

"Yea" I smiled so big.

I looked at him seeing him look at me so lovingly. He leant in and gave me a kiss.

"Get a room" Yoongi said annoyed and hopped out the car with Namjoon to grab the luggage.

Me and Tae both giggled and got out. We grabbed out stuff and we all went in. We were greeted by maids and the beautiful scenery.

"Hello and welcome to your new house, we will be your maids.. and trust me we're familiar with gangs." She smiled at us and I smiled at her.

"We also have some butlers as well, please come out" the other maid called for the others.

The butlers walked out and they were young, around mine and tae's age. I felt Tae grip my hand tightly.

"We will all take your stuff to each room. And Taehyung?" The maid called out.

"Hmm" he turned to her.

"Yoongi specially told us to put your stuff in the biggest bedroom, so I'll take you too it" she smiled and led us upstairs and to the left of the hallways.

"This whole section is yours" she stopped outside 3 doors.

"The one is the middle is the bedrooms" she points. "On the left is the bathroom door, and on the right" she turned around. "Is your closet" she turned back to us and smiled.

"We are happy to serve ou and if you ever have a problem please tell me." She was about to walk off but Tae stopped her.

"Can you tell the butlers to not mess with my girlfriend, as in flirt in anyway, and for them to stay professional" she smiled and nodded.

"Yes sir, I'll do that right away" she smiled and walked off.

Just then 4 maids went into our room with our luggage and walked back out.