Chapter. 11 book. 2

It's been a week. Y/n got discharged from the hospital and we've been making plans with blackpink and mamamoo.

They seem pretty cool and I've told y/n about them. She got scared at first but then I told her that their literally not flirting and just wanted to get down to busy.

"So Sehun is the guy right?" Jennie said looking at all of us.

"Yes and he's a pretty bad dude. He's sneaky and manipulative little bitch." I say.

"Mmmm, I think I know just who your talking about" hwasa turned towards solar.

"Got it?" Hwasa asked.

"Yes boss" Solar said and turned the computer around showing his whole info.

"Looks like he has a big company in the heart of Busan. And a little known gang in daegu and Ilsan." She says as she points out the different location.

"He's been on many news media's." She continues.

She pressed play on. YouTube video showing the absolute disgusting swine.

"Yes me and my company are very famous for its brand. If it wasn't for my people we
Wouldn't have made it. My family means everything to me, shout out to Daegu and Ilsan for my family" he smiles widely.

"Disgusting little freak" I scoffed out.

"His parents are dead and everyone knows he's from here" I rolled my eyes.

"How did his parents die?" Y/n looked at me.

"They were caught in a gang war. They risked their life for a little devil" it's true that I hated his guts.

"Can you tell me what had happened? Between you two?" She asked again.

"He was in the making with killing my parents with this other person, I'm still trying to figure out who he is. The reason why is because part of my family went to war with his family. My mom, dad, and me and my siblings were never in on it.... but they came after me. My siblings escaped, but I had to watch my parents die. Since then.... I've never seen my siblings again." I looked down.

"Oh TaeTae" that's a knee nickname.

She hugged my and cradled my head into her chest and kissed my head. I've always loved when she did that... it reminded me of my mom when I used to get sad, she'd cradle me into her arms and kiss my head, stroking my back. Maybe that's why I fell for y/n because she has this motherly side to her.

"Don't worry, we'll find them and we'll end Sehun" he whispered softly into my ear as she kissed my cheek.

I looked at her.

"I've tried finding them but it's like the first of the face of the earth" I frowned.

"Don't worry, they'll probably show up one day, and until that day comes.. we'll fight any bad person" it's like her energy has changed.

"Baby? Are you okay.. usually your not really like this?" I questioned her.

"Tae, I've never asked about you past... I knew there was something there but it cut to deep to talk about, you just opened up to me" she caressed my cheeks with her thumbs and smiled so warmly at me.

"God I love you" I breathily say.

She giggles. "I love you too" she pecked my lips and I grunted out.

"Not in front of everyone" she whispers and I smiled at her.

"Why not?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ahem." We looked towards Yoongi.