Chapter. 4 book 2

Everyone was getting better. My dad was still in the living room still tied up. I have no clue where my mom went. Bts told me that they escaped.

I've been giving him the medicine, Tae has been watching me do it just Incase he pulled something even though he was tied.

"I'm sorry y/n" he dad said as I was giving him the pill. Tomorrow was the last day.

"Don't apologize" I said.

"I've treated you like shit" he said again.

I looked at his face but it didn't look like he was actually sorry. I looked at Tae and gave him a weird look, he gave one back.

"Your mom left me and went somewhere else... I don't know where she's at." He let out.

We heard footsteps and it was Yoongi.

"Got news" he looked at me.

"Okay..?" I was now getting so confused.

"We found your mom" Yoongi said. After that my dad cursed under his breath.

"Your such a liar" I turned to my dad.

I slapped him and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung's P/V

I was watching him closely and he cursed under his breath. He was trying to warm up to y/n to get her to untie him so he can go crazy.

"Look here bitch... if you ever trick her again I'm not scared to rip your head off, right here, right now." I threatened him.

He laughed evilly. "Do you really think I liked my kids, he'll no.. they were a problem, my wife wanted them." He looked at me.

"She hates y/n because she's no good for nothing and she can't do a damn thing that involves strength. I don't care about both of them" my blood was boiling here him talking. Everyone was in the living room. Including Taeyong and y/n.

"Y/n slowed everything down and we couldn't get anything done. Taeyong, well he was decent.." he raddled on.

I looked at y/n too see her crying on Taeyong.

I laughed just a bit and turned back to the man. "For your information. Y/n is not a slow person, she takes care of everyone and doesn't get in our way, she listens to us. And most important, she is the most strongest person I ever know because she got past you and your stupid possy, she killed a man to save her actual family. And she fucking risked her life for us. So yes she is strong and she is worth a fucking fortune because no one is like her" I poked his chest pretty hard and raised my voice near the end of it.

"Yea sure.. whatever" he laughed just a bit and rolled his eyes.

I got enough of it so I punched him in the face making him fall down.

"Omg Tae!!" I heard y/n call.

"Y/n let him do what he needs to do" Namjoon says to her calmly.

"He's gonna kill him" I threw my last punch seeing him now with a a bruised face.

Y/n came up to me.

"Let me see your knuckles" I chuckled at her worried voice.

"Princess, I'm fine" I caress her cheek.

"B-but your knuckles are bleeding" I chuckled again.

"Okay how about this" I paused but continued. "Once I get done you can treat me all you want too" I winked at her and grabbed her ass.

She gasped "Tae!" She lightly hit my chest and I giggled at her being flustered.

"Mm, i love you" I kissed her lips.