Chapter 19 book 2

"Tae?" Y/n said.

"Yes?" I replied back.

"What happens now, you found your killer. So what happens?" She hugged me tighter.

"I don't know" I stared at the ceiling.

"They're currently torturing him, do you want to join?" She was actin so sweet. I miss this.

"No baby, I've waiting 5 days for you to be back in my arms." I looked at her. "So I'm spending my time with you" I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry" I felt wet stuff on my skin.

I looked at her and brung her head up. "Why are you crying?" I was worried.

"I think your mad at me" she cried. "You'll be mad at me" she started breathing heavily. "I'm so sorry Taehyung" she rose up and cried.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I say up and caressed her back.

"I'm......" she sobbed a little more. "He..." her breathing got heavily again.

"He got me pregnant!" She let it out and cried her little heart out.

I grew sad and angry. "He what!?!" I accidentally yelled.

"I'm so sorry, I tried stopping him m, I tried everything but I couldn't. He'd always tie me up. I'm so stupid and sorry. I don't deserve to be with you Tae" she was blaming herself for what she couldn't do.

"Y/n" I pulled her back to me. See tried pushing me away but I didn't let her.

"Baby Im not mad at you, I'm made at him. Sad it wasn't me but mad at him, you tried your hardest. Baby I couldn't be angry at you" I kissed all around ear crying face.

"I will raise the baby, even though it's my arch nemesis. I'll raise it" i caressed her cheeks and out her in my lap.

"I'm just a slut." She didn't seem to calm down.

"Baby your not a slut." I kissed her, she didn't kiss back.

"Baby please, please kiss me. I'm not mad at you" I looked her in the eyes, they were filled with sadness.

"Baby" I cooed.

"I love you. You are not even close to a slut. You tried your hardest, you fought to get out. You tried saving me even though that meant you were the one that was gonna get tortured again. Baby I love you so dam much" I kissed her and she finally kissed me back, after a little make out session I put her head on my chest.

"Don't you ever say that you don't deserve me. You do deserve me, I need you in my life. I went crazy when I found out you were gone, I turned into something I wasn't" I confessed.

"I-I even bought you a ring" I pulled out the box, opening it to find a beautiful diamond ring.

"Baby I know it isn't the very best of a time" I chuckled and she did too. "But I want you for the rest of my life, I need you aun my life, your the only one I love.. well women wise beside my mom But she's gone" she laughed a little, I did too.

"So lee y/n... will you be mine and... we'll.. marry me?" I looked at her.

"Before I say anything. I can be a little crazy, sometimes I make stupid decisions. So I'm sorry if I've done anything stupid" she chuckled. "I love you too Taehyung. I couldn't live without either.. I just thought tat you were mad at me and that was the best thing to say.. I'm so grateful to have you, you are literally the fucking best. I still remember the first day we got together. It was weird but cute" she giggled.

"I didn't expect to fall in love so quickly after what had happen to me, but I did. I didnt think you had those feelings for me as well. I'm sorry if I was rude to you when we first met." She smiled sweetly. "Oh!" She bounced up. "I would love to marry you Tae" she hugged me tight.

I hugged her back tighter and pulled her to where we were lying in the bed. "Thank you for not getting mad at me" she said as I slid the ring on her finger.

"Also baby" I said and she looked at me.

"Happy anniversary"I smiled but she frowned.

"I-I forgot" I chuckled.

"Baby, it's okay." I pulled her into a hug again and squeezed her.

*

Y/n P/V

"Fiancé wake up" I tried to wake him up.

"Stooop" he grumbled out and turned on his side.

"Oh fiancé" I whispered in his ear and bit it.

He hummed out a moan. He turn d on his back again.

"Fiancé" I moaned in his ear while I started massaging him through his sweatpants.

"Y/n" he moaned..... I guess he was now having a wet dream.

I quickly slid down his sweatpants making his erection spring up, the feeling pleasure him in his sleep.

I took the tip into my mouth and sucked it. "Y/n!!" He moaned a little louder. I took my tongue and licked all over his dick, then finally taking it into my mouth and started sucking immediately.

"Yes Baby!!!!" He moaned as I started massaging his balls.

I moaned on his dick, sending vibrations through his body, making him almost squeal of pleasure.

Not long after he came into my mouth. I looked her to see him still sleeping.

"Omg" I whispered to myself. I took my bottom half off and straddled him.

Before I sink him in me I leant down and licked his abs. He moaned at the new feeling and bunched up the sheets.

I then carefully and slowly went down on him, he whined out feeling my tightness.

"Fiancé" I moaned in his ear again and roughly went down on him.

He finally woke up and moaned loudly. He looked at me and I smirked, I started riding him. "F-Fiancé" I moaned I his ear again" he moaned deeply at the word.

"B-baby, your pregnant" he moaned as I squeezed him.

"I'm just an a few days pregnant. It won't hurt" I squeezed him hard as I rode him.

"Y/n!!!!" He moaned loudly again, but loud enough that everyone else can hear.

"Tae! Cum in me" I did my last thrust and we both came together.

"The best morning sex... ever! My wet dream actually came true!!" He was excited and hugged me.

I chuckled. "What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Where you would moan Fiancé in my ear" he bit his lip.

"Oh my lord" I playfully hit his chest and he laughed.

"Let's get dressed together" he was so happy this morning.

We got dressed and went downstairs too see everyone's eyes wide open.