Chapter 16 book 2 (jimin 21+)

Taehyung's P/V

I woke up before y/n. After the incident I got new windows put in to where you can't break the glass by anything. I walked out he windows and locked them, then walking out the door and downstairs.

As I was nearing the dinning room I heard Jimin speaking.

"I'm getting her today!!" He was so excited.

"Your horny ass" Yoongi said clearly not interested.

"She's a piece" Namjoon said.

"You should've seen her Tae get it on. I watched it" Hobi was enthused.

"I watched it too, it was hot" Yoongi admitted.

"Taehyung moaned really loud, what happened." Jimin questioned.

"He used my custom made vibrating toy" saw Hobi stuff his mouth with bacon.

Everyone oohed and that's when I walked in.

"Talking about my sex life isn't going to get you anywhere" I sat in my seat, everyone looking at me.

"Well you make her moan loudly and she makes you moan loudly... what's your secret" Jimin questioned.

I chuckled. "Not telling you" I smirked, just then y/n came into the room, plopping down on my lap.. right on my dick making me moan softly but everyone heard it.

"No sex at the dinner table!" Jin looked straight at us, y/n laughed and started eating her bacon.

"We weren't-" I was cut off my jin.

"Save it! I don't want to hear it!" Jin three his hands up to stop me. Everyone laughed but me and jin.

Breakfast was over. Y/n was helping jin wash the dishes as I sat in the living room.

Then Bobby rushed downstairs. "No one answer the door!" He was dressed pretty fancy.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Look a girl is coming.." Bobby said as he straightened up the living room a bit.

"What girl?" I asked.

"Some girl I met least night, we did it in the car..... I might be getting some again" he bit his lip and smirked.

"How come you get the girls but I can't!!" Jungkook threw his hands up in defeat.

"Because no one takes you serious with that baby face you got" Bobby said making Yoongi spit his drink out and laugh.

"Shut up" Jungkook looked deadly at Bobby but then the door rung.

He hurriedly opened it and saw the girl he was waiting for. He motioned her to come in and she immediately looked at me and winked.

"Sorry, I live with other people" He apologized.

"Don't worry, maybe I can also have them as well" she pointed at me.

She didn't know y/n was watching her intensely.

She smiled and came up to me and leaned over. "How would you like that big boy" her hands rubbed my shoulders.

"I'm sorry but-" I got interrupted.

Y/n P/V

I watched how that girl was getting so up on my man, her hands caressed his shoulder and I started walking up to her. Tae was about to say something but I yanked the girls hair and made her fall in the floor.

No one dared to move.

"Don't you ever touch MY boyfriend again!" I slapped her.

"Pfft. Your nothing to him, your only his sex toy. He needs a real woman like me to actually do him good" she smirked but I wasn't having that.